Michael Thomas returns to practice; Janoris Jenkins, Jared Cook, Andrus Peat did not{Edit:Injury Report within Thread} (1 Viewer)

Not true at all. Then why didn’t the saints score a point in the fourth quarter?
It did seem like he was moving up/ better in the pocket.
They didn't score b/c of bad playcalling.

Peat is best tho for run plays, he helps alot in that dept.

Not true at all. Then why didn’t the saints score a point in the fourth quarter?
It was mainly in jest. I know you’re a big Peat guy. Trust me, you have no reason to advocate him to me. I think he’s solid. We did score in the 4th though btw

Lattimore’s hamstring is something to keep an eye on. He seems to always miss at least one game a year due to it. And remember, his hamstring flared up on him during the worst possible time last year in the playoffs. Soon as he went out, Cousins completed the long bomb to Thelein.

If Thomas is really ready to come back, then so be it. But we can't have another Kamara situation like last year.

Compensating for an injury only leads to hurting another part of your body.

And if true maybe Mike can give Peat some pointers on high ankle sprain recovery.
Difference is Kamara hurt his knee as well.

I think GB also brought more to the box
Pretty easy to do and execute, when your opponent does not have a vertical passing game. Saints have the lowest average rated yards per passing play in the NFL. Pretty much tells a story of how teams will be stacking the box against the run, with little to fear, from the passing game.

So the Saints are now going into the 4th game of the season. Is anyone not surprised by Peat and Armstead being injured at this point? They are both bad luck to being injured. Some people are just prone in life, to not have the best luck. They are two of those types. I think it is safe to say, Davenport now falls into that category. But he is back practicing now, but for how long. Who knows.

The wiseguys were correct about
M.T and that is why the line is so high for the Saints.

With M.T back we as fans know that the Saints offense will do its part. Question is can defense be bothered to show up.
He played game 1 against Tampa and only had 3 catches as I recall. That being said, had it not been for the defense’s very good play with opportune interceptions, the Saints could very well be 0-3. The fact Thomas only had a pedestrian like game, is additional cause for concern. It is being overshadowed by the fact the Saints happened to lose the two games he has been out. If he plays and the Saints win, I will be curious to look at the number of targets and catches he has. Same holds true, if they should lose. Pivotal game for the Saints and most notably; Drew!

Lattimore hamstring is something to watch. That might explain why he got burned a bit. I wonder if all this covid altered season affected his conditioning and maintenance. He was doing something different to stave off the hamstring issues he had at tOSU

Thursday DNP
Peat
Cooks
Davenport
Lattimore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom