Michael Thomas Tweets Containment Thread (1 Viewer)

Nola20094EVA

Reaction score
Ridiculous. If he keeps this stuff up, he’ll be traded next offseason.
I’ve been going to games since 83 and paw paw started day one in 67. Starting to sound like the idiot Antonio Brown. I have a small business and pay Uncle Sam ever single year and I’d be more than happy to trade my bank account with him.

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Man am I the only one who remembers him being messy as f with the Brandon cooks situation? Wasn’t he talking crap behind his back to Keenan Lewis? I can’t remember all the details but there’s a video with audio of the phone call.

All I’m saying is he’s not an angel. We’ve known that. But neither are you or I.

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I have to admit the twitter lingo go right over my head most of the time

I’m guessing the first post was a complaint about how much he paid in taxes ?

no idea on the cracker post maybe the domino pic means something

OP

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I have to admit the twitter lingo go right over my head most of the time

I’m guessing the first post was a complaint about how much he paid in taxes ?

no idea on the cracker post maybe the domino pic means something
His first post was something about Trump/MAGA related to the virus.

Then he responded with something about white people "coming" and paying taxes to white people.

I still don't see the point in throwing race out there, but I suppose it's ok as long as he's catching all the balls

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
His first post was something about Trump/MAGA related to the virus.

Then he responded with something about white people "coming" and paying taxes to white people.

I still don't see the point in throwing race out there, but I suppose it's ok as long as he's catching all the balls
No. He used a pejorative to describe white people coming. A white player would be suspended by the league for that kind of thing. I'm not suggesting he should be because I don't like that sort of action by the league in the first place. But we should view this through the proper lens.

EDIT: I misread the tweets that were pictured. I thought Mike Thomas had used the pejorative term but he did not. I don't know that his actual remarks about paying the white people are very different however, so I'll not change my comments.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonsw Saints Michael Thomas Draft Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Top Performances of 2019: Michael Thomas breaks record in the Music City Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Michael Thomas' receptions record was made to be broken ... by himself Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Michael Thomas thinks he can break his own record for catches Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas blocks out distractions to focus on winning Super Bowl Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas prepared to continue assault on NFL records SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Receivers Sanders and Thomas give the Saints the numbers, which is 'simple math' SR News Page Articles 0
Saints LB Demario Davis, punter Thomas Morstead virtual press conferences Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, August 5: Thoughts from Demario Davis and Thomas Morstead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints & Media Tweets / Training Camp Notes -- Thursday 8/13 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 59
Dan in Lafayette Saints & Media Tweets / Training Camp Notes -- Wednesday 8/12 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 72
Dan in Lafayette Saints Tweets / Training Camp Notes -- Tuesday 8/11 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
Dan in Lafayette Saints Tweets / Training Camp Notes-- Monday 8/10 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Dan in Lafayette Saints Tweets -- Saturday 8/8 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35

Headlines

Top Bottom