Michael Thomas tweets Mark Ingram may be about to pull an Anthony Barr and change his mind (update - tweet deleted) (1 Viewer)

Interesting thing about the Jets - the cost of living skyrockets and Ingram may not want to move his family to New York.
I don't disagree, but he was born there, and is gregarious enough to make some serious endorsement dollars in the nation's largest market. I'm not rooting for that, as I'd love him to stay in New Orleans. I was just pointing out that it's a good fit for him.

I don't care how it makes Murray feel. Ingram is the better back for this team on and off the field. Very simple, we get worse with Murray in every facet of the game. If we have to chance to bring Ingram back, Marsellus Wallace it - "**** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps"

Here's a wild theory...perhaps they're working on a long term deal with Thomas right now, and upon hearing today's news, has decided that he will make some adjustments to help the team keep Ingram onboard.

Or perhaps he knows of teammates doing as such. I'm sure they're all bombarding Ingram with calls and texts right now. Peer pressure can be a beast sometimes.

Here's a wild theory...perhaps they're working on a long term deal with Thomas right now, and upon hearing today's news, has decided that he will make some adjustments to help the team keep Ingram onboard.

Or perhaps he knows of teammates doing as such. I'm sure they're all bombarding Ingram with calls and texts right now. Peer pressure can be a beast sometimes.
The Saints would not have agreed with Murray if they did not already know that re-signing Ingram is not an option.

He took the tweet down so odds are he's gone for real. Sad day for me as I love Mark on this team. So next guy up is Murray. I hope he can stay healthy and ball out for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom