Michael Thomas tweets Mark Ingram may be about to pull an Anthony Barr and change his mind (update - tweet deleted) (1 Viewer)

Sad, but true. I wouldn't blame him either; the Saints lowballed him. He's earned a payday. Also, there's no way this happens AFTER the Saints have signed Murray. Not a chance. Wish I could believe it but it's delusional.

They have NOT signed Murray.

The rumor is that he would go to Ravens but now there is a lot of talk that Ravens might take Leveon. If Leveon goes to baltimore maybe Ingram comes back here.
I think he'd end up with the Jets, actually. And be a very good fit there.

Jets using money intended for Barr for final offer too Le-Veon Bell

Now I understand why the jets paid so much for Mosley. Didn't realize Barr backed out.

If Ingram would I'd be cool with it, but the fact that he considered leaving so strongly that we "signed" Murray is a bad look. I know his teammates would not be upset with him and I think it's in the best interest of both. Murray is not an upgrade to Ingram and keeping Mark would allow our offense to go about business as usual. I don't blame our front office for not overreacting because we have to sign Kamara, MT, Lattimore and possibly Marcus Williams in the coming year. Not to mention Cam and others.

This is wishful thinking by Mike and rightfully so. Mark means a lot to this locker room, but I think what's done is done, as sad as it makes me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom