Michael Thomas with an interesting social media post (MERGED) (2 Viewers)

But I was told I was a conspiracy theorist for thinking there was more to MT's seemingly anti-Carr, pro-Winston tweets.

He's not even hiding it anymore (likely because he knows he's already played his last down as a Saint).

I'm sure the black and gold colored glasses wearing spin-doctors will come in to try to save the day with these soon though and try to convince us all is well in Saints land.
When he posted that tweet “youre not kobe bryant to us at all” i figured it was a shot at Carr. The fact that DA has allowed this type of toxicity to happen in the locker room is enough for him to get fired. Sean Payton would not have allowed this.

On the play he got hurt, the announcers tried to say it was a coverage sack, but every receiver they showed on the replay was open by NFL standards.
They said it was a coverage sack on the play before he got hurt not the play he got hurt on. That was not even a sack it was a completed pass. I wish people would at least get their facts straight and stop trying to pass off lies and rumors.

and no I am not a Carr fan just a Saints fan that does not like any player being lied about.

Hopefully he makes it through the change that’s about to come. He’s still got gas…just needs a staff that knows how to use him.

Believe what you want, bro. 😂

I gave him the benefit of the doubt too, but for him to follow it up with today’s tweets, I don’t buy it.

I follow him on IG and saw the re-post. It literally says on there '@sainTS' and '@saintsincommunity' -- I'm not a Carr defender and know the locker room can't stand him. I'm telling you this just wasn't an example of it.

CGM was a product of SP. We don't have the same leadership to allow him to flourish and a new fresh approach would not be a fit for him. I liked him for what he did with Brees, but we no longer have Brees or an OC that can turn receivers into gold. A lot of the hot OCs out there now are coaching with stud receivers. We need explosive playmakers on offense, after we fix the lines.

Also, Thomas is in 2013-15 Colston territory now. Colston started to decline in 2013, eight years after being drafted. Thomas is in his eighth year. Without an elite QB, a WR's window shuts fast.
Maybe SP would want to add him to his team next year

This is what players do when they need to force your hand. He wants to play with Herbert in Cali.
Thomas will be number four there, and have way fewer targets. All of these elite QBs outside the golden child throw to their studs.

Hopefully he makes it through the change that’s about to come. He’s still got gas…just needs a staff that knows how to use him.
I know.. it's crazy because dude was so good before his injury issues. I think he's just angry and probably sitting at home losing his mind.

I follow him on IG and saw the re-post. It literally says on there '@sainTS' and '@saintsincommunity' -- I'm not a Carr defender and know the locker room can't stand him. I'm telling you this just wasn't an example of it.

Does he normally repost things from the Saints community page from events that he’s not apart of? Does he normally repost things from the Saints community page period?

I'm not going to say what he meant about anything he posted, mostly because I just don't want to believe he's back to his old shenanigans. He's been doing a great job being a more vocal leader this year. Him having time away from the team while injured always seems to get him stirred up though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom