Michael Thomas (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Before I start, I just want to say this lost stings a lot, but I'm over it. Let's talk about Michael Thomas.How did he do for his first game. I thought he was actually decent and made some okay catches. The way he was recovered that fumble when Snead dropped the ball was pretty amazing. Now, I wished we have an solid oline to see what Thomas can really do....

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
There was a catch that was just bizarre and but amazing. Plucked the ball from the defender's lap. Guy's going to be a stud. Better than a stud.

Surviving Saint

NFL Fan
Reaction score
I thought they could have used him better. He had more slants than anything. I was hoping he got his first TD today. He is a stud, they could have had him in some post routes or something. He did great. That catch with the defender on him shouldnt have been a catch but his hands are gold.

Saint603

All-Pro
Reaction score
For his first ever game I thought he was amazing. One of his runs after the catch was sick. He's already light years beyond Coleman who still has potential.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just remember who said that MT was going to the best WR from this draft.
#me

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The fumble recovery was a heads up play most rookies won't react to that quickly.

Houmaboy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
There was a catch that was just bizarre and but amazing. Plucked the ball from the defender's lap. Guy's going to be a stud. Better than a stud.
+1+1+1+1 I said the same thing. He has ball magnets in his gloves. Kids gonna be great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Before I start, I just want to say this lost stings a lot, but I'm over it. Let's talk about Michael Thomas.How did he do for his first game. I thought he was actually decent and made some okay catches. The way he was recovered that fumble when Snead dropped the ball was pretty amazing. Now, I wished we have an solid oline to see what Thomas can really do....

Without doing any research, but just my eyeball test during the game, I thought Thomas was Top Tier material!

He does everything Very Well - and he is definitely game savvy and aware of the game situations as they evolve!

Assuming Thomas is coached downwards, he'll be a faster Colston!!

Whodatcolston

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The play where we shook Sean smith out of his shoes really had me excited. Thomas is gonna be a great pro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom