Michael Thomas (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Before I start, I just want to say this lost stings a lot, but I'm over it. Let's talk about Michael Thomas.How did he do for his first game. I thought he was actually decent and made some okay catches. The way he was recovered that fumble when Snead dropped the ball was pretty amazing. Now, I wished we have an solid oline to see what Thomas can really do....

There was a catch that was just bizarre and but amazing. Plucked the ball from the defender's lap. Guy's going to be a stud. Better than a stud.

I thought they could have used him better. He had more slants than anything. I was hoping he got his first TD today. He is a stud, they could have had him in some post routes or something. He did great. That catch with the defender on him shouldnt have been a catch but his hands are gold.

For his first ever game I thought he was amazing. One of his runs after the catch was sick. He's already light years beyond Coleman who still has potential.

There was a catch that was just bizarre and but amazing. Plucked the ball from the defender's lap. Guy's going to be a stud. Better than a stud.
+1+1+1+1 I said the same thing. He has ball magnets in his gloves. Kids gonna be great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Before I start, I just want to say this lost stings a lot, but I'm over it. Let's talk about Michael Thomas.How did he do for his first game. I thought he was actually decent and made some okay catches. The way he was recovered that fumble when Snead dropped the ball was pretty amazing. Now, I wished we have an solid oline to see what Thomas can really do....

Without doing any research, but just my eyeball test during the game, I thought Thomas was Top Tier material!

He does everything Very Well - and he is definitely game savvy and aware of the game situations as they evolve!

Assuming Thomas is coached downwards, he'll be a faster Colston!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom