Michael VIck has been conditionally reinstated *MERGED* (1 Viewer)

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
Really man... the 4-6 game suspension is uncalled for... I guess 2 years in the pen isn't enough punishment.
If you go to jail, you don't automatically get to keep your job when you get out just because you were already punished enough. He should just be happy he was reinstated.

King Solomon

Reaction score
Please GO to Carolina! We've dominated Vick under Payton.
Definite upgrade from Jake tho? I'd rather see Jake thrown'n up them ducks. Carolina's running game would be ridiculous. I think he improves the team on legs alone neither he or Jake can throw. S. Smith may apprieciate the stronger arm tho

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you go to jail, you don't automatically get to keep your job when you get out just because you were already punished enough. He should just be happy he was reinstated.
True.. but this is NFL football. Other players have done worse, and suffered less. let the dude back in.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
Definite upgrade from Jake tho? I'd rather see Jake thrown'n up them ducks. Carolina's running game would be ridiculous. I think he improves the team on legs alone neither he or Jake can throw
Jake's ducks have killed us though. Vick+Norwood+Dunn was the best running game in the world coming into Week 3 of 2006 and we shut them down.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
True.. but this is NFL football. Other players have done worse, and suffered less. let the dude back in.
Mostly under another commish. A big reason for Goodell's crackdown is because of past issues regarding discipline under Tags.

jpcdolphan

Reaction score
I thought he should have suspended a year. His previous punishment was mandated by the legal system, not the NFL so the NFL is basically saying that lying to the commish about running an interstate gambling operation is only worth five games (since he's still allowed to practice).

He doesn't "deserve" a second chance to play QB any more than I "deserve" a first one. However, the commish made his decision so that's that.

As long as he doesn't play for the Dolphins or Saints, I can live with it.

Last edited:

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Vick to Miami= Wild Dog offense...

Vick, Pennington, Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn, Ricky Williams, and Pat White.

That'd be dangerous.

Or to Da Raiders...Vick and D Mac. Al Davis would do it.
Or to us, should Brees go down. Vick, Bush, Pierre, Colston, Moore, Shockey, Henderson, Meachem, holy demons Batman!!!

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
Or to us, should Brees go down. Vick, Bush, Pierre, Colston, Moore, Shockey, Henderson, Meachem, holy demons Batman!!!
That would mean about 10 catches apiece for all involved for the year. Having good WRs won't matter with Vick at QB.

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
Vick basically lost most everything he had and spent two years in jail. Put me in the group that says the man ought to be allowed to try to salvage what limited time he has left in his football career.

He did the crime and did the time. Let him play now.
:plus-un2: I agree dotless one!

Really man... the 4-6 game suspension is uncalled for... I guess 2 years in the pen isn't enough punishment.
:plus-un2: Pretty much!

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You don't want to see our offense with Vick at QB. I'd feel better with Brunell.

And I also think he should be reinstated with no further penalty.

King Solomon

Reaction score
Jake's ducks have killed us though. Vick+Norwood+Dunn was the best running game in the world coming into Week 3 of 2006 and we shut them down.
Your comparing Norwood & Dunn to the Carolina boys huh
I don't think they are the same dudes...

I don't think Carolina wants to open up the passing game this year with Jake.
NOT just based on his 5int playoff performance.
They will definitly feature the run same as Atl tried to and Vick is an additional weapon on the ground their arms i call a push both sux passing.
He will be in the league playing this year and I think he gets picked up as fast as T.O. was

Last edited:

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
Your comparing Norwood & Dunn to the Carolina boys huh
I don't think they are the same dudes...
They were rushing for 300 a game, including running all over Tampa when they were still very good. Same guys or not, they ran up and down the field.

King Solomon

Reaction score
They were rushing for 300 a game, including running all over Tampa when they were still very good. Same guys or not, they ran up and down the field.
They were an 8-8 team that year I don't think they made the playoffs as Carolina did and the reason they lead the league in rushing that year was Vick
Add Vicks 60+ rushing to Carolina and he will definitly add to a tough rushing team.
How much would they lose in the passing game not much

Last edited:

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mark me down with the "this suspension is uncalled for" group... he has already been suspended for 2 years..he should be able to play from week 1.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom