Michael VIck has been conditionally reinstated *MERGED* (1 Viewer)

Uh, he still has to get signed by someone.
Shawn Hill, Tyler Thigpen, Dan Ovrlousy, Kyle Orton, Gus Ferotte, Trent Edwards, Jake Delomme, Kyle Orton, Derek Anderson, Tony Romo
Chad Pennington had a game where he was 9 for 16 passing
A perfect game for Vick add 99+ rushing
if these guys above can start Vick will be on somebodies team this year.
Please don't be Carolina

Shawn Hill, Tyler Thigpen, Dan Ovrlousy, Kyle Orton, Gus Ferotte, Trent Edwards, Jake Delomme, Kyle Orton, Derek Anderson, Tony Romo
Chad Pennington had a game where he was 9 for 16 passing
A perfect game for Vick add 99+ rushing
if these guys above can start Vick will be on somebodies team this year.
Please don't be Carolina

Please GO to Carolina! We've dominated Vick under Payton.

I hope Vick can pick up his life and do well, good luck to him except for when he play the Saints.

Really man... the 4-6 game suspension is uncalled for... I guess 2 years in the pen isn't enough punishment.

If you go to jail, you don't automatically get to keep your job when you get out just because you were already punished enough. He should just be happy he was reinstated.

Please GO to Carolina! We've dominated Vick under Payton.
Definite upgrade from Jake tho? I'd rather see Jake thrown'n up them ducks. Carolina's running game would be ridiculous. I think he improves the team on legs alone neither he or Jake can throw. S. Smith may apprieciate the stronger arm tho

If you go to jail, you don't automatically get to keep your job when you get out just because you were already punished enough. He should just be happy he was reinstated.

True.. but this is NFL football. Other players have done worse, and suffered less. let the dude back in.

Definite upgrade from Jake tho? I'd rather see Jake thrown'n up them ducks. Carolina's running game would be ridiculous. I think he improves the team on legs alone neither he or Jake can throw

Jake's ducks have killed us though. Vick+Norwood+Dunn was the best running game in the world coming into Week 3 of 2006 and we shut them down.

True.. but this is NFL football. Other players have done worse, and suffered less. let the dude back in.

Mostly under another commish. A big reason for Goodell's crackdown is because of past issues regarding discipline under Tags.

I thought he should have suspended a year. His previous punishment was mandated by the legal system, not the NFL so the NFL is basically saying that lying to the commish about running an interstate gambling operation is only worth five games (since he's still allowed to practice).

He doesn't "deserve" a second chance to play QB any more than I "deserve" a first one. However, the commish made his decision so that's that.

As long as he doesn't play for the Dolphins or Saints, I can live with it.

Last edited:
Vick to Miami= Wild Dog offense...

Vick, Pennington, Ronnie Brown, Ted Ginn, Ricky Williams, and Pat White.

That'd be dangerous.

Or to Da Raiders...Vick and D Mac. Al Davis would do it.

Or to us, should Brees go down. Vick, Bush, Pierre, Colston, Moore, Shockey, Henderson, Meachem, holy demons Batman!!!

Or to us, should Brees go down. Vick, Bush, Pierre, Colston, Moore, Shockey, Henderson, Meachem, holy demons Batman!!!

That would mean about 10 catches apiece for all involved for the year. Having good WRs won't matter with Vick at QB.

Vick basically lost most everything he had and spent two years in jail. Put me in the group that says the man ought to be allowed to try to salvage what limited time he has left in his football career.

He did the crime and did the time. Let him play now.

:plus-un2: I agree dotless one!

Really man... the 4-6 game suspension is uncalled for... I guess 2 years in the pen isn't enough punishment.

:plus-un2: Pretty much!

You don't want to see our offense with Vick at QB. I'd feel better with Brunell.

And I also think he should be reinstated with no further penalty.

Jake's ducks have killed us though. Vick+Norwood+Dunn was the best running game in the world coming into Week 3 of 2006 and we shut them down.
Your comparing Norwood & Dunn to the Carolina boys huh
I don't think they are the same dudes...

I don't think Carolina wants to open up the passing game this year with Jake.
NOT just based on his 5int playoff performance.
They will definitly feature the run same as Atl tried to and Vick is an additional weapon on the ground their arms i call a push both sux passing.
He will be in the league playing this year and I think he gets picked up as fast as T.O. was

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom