Michael Vick, Michael Vick,Michael Vick, Michael Vick, (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If you watched sports TV today you learned that there are only two players in the NFL, Michael Vick and every body else. What is the obsession with this guy? They talk about him when he's good they talk about him when he's bad they probably talk about him when they make love to their wives and they probably talk about him in their sleep. It's worse than TO. Thev've got their noses so far up his *** you barely hear them chanting, It's not his fault, It's not his fault, It's not his fault.

***!!!!

Last edited:

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
I can take all the Vick talk....but....I am sick and tired of hearing about Tony Romo. These Romosexuals have gone over the edge. You'd think the NFL did not exist before Romo took the field for the Cowboys. Nevermind that Drew Brees is having an MVP type of year and is easily the best QB in NFC......

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't mind them talking about Vick now because he's being exposed for what he is.

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well that's good if you're not a Falcon fan. I'm so sick of the bandwagoneers and the fanfare that surrounds that kid. Not to mention the rollercoaster ride it is watching him.
As a Saints fan, I'm loving every minute of it. Sorry man, no sympathy here.

CHEF

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Vick's. But the guy has so much talent. He has willed the Falcons to victories over his career. His supporting cast is awful and undependable. Vick isn't the greatest passer, but receivers must be able to hang on to the ball. Heck, maybe Vick can throw and catch his own passes.

Vick showed flashes of his passing skill against Pitt and Cincy. For two weeks his receivers held onto the ball and his rating was very high. Correct me if I'm wrong SoCalFalconFan, Vick did quite well under Dan Reeves offensive system. Knapp and Mora have the man shell shocked.

Just my two cents. Vick is a super athlete deserving the attention whether positive or negative. Today he is headlining the sports departments because of what he did off the field.

And the Romo love fest is just beginning. That is amazing in that he's only played in what--4-5 games?

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Vick's. But the guy has so much talent. He has willed the Falcons to victories over his career. His supporting cast is awful and undependable. Vick isn't the greatest passer, but receivers must be able to hang on to the ball. Heck, maybe Vick can throw and catch his own passes.

Vick showed flashes of his passing skill against Pitt and Cincy. For two weeks his receivers held onto the ball and his rating was very high. Correct me if I'm wrong SoCalFalconFan, Vick did quite well under Dan Reeves offensive system. Knapp and Mora have the man shell shocked.

Just my two cents. Vick is a super athlete deserving the attention whether positive or negative. Today he is headlining the sports departments because of what he did off the field.

And the Romo love fest is just beginning. That is amazing in that he's only played in what--4-5 games?
Fair assessment.

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't asking for any. Just putting my .2 cents' worth in.
Seriously though, the only way the Falcons can build a consistent winner is to completely rebuild. It looks as though Mora/Knapp/Donatell were bad hires, and I'm not all that sure that McKay is capable of turning the Falcons into a consistent winning franchise. You may not agree with me, but I don't think Vick is capable of taking the Falcons (or any team, for that matter) to that upper echelon of the NFL. I can't tell you how much more fun it is to watch the Saints with a QB like Brees. That's the kind of leadership the Falcons need, and I'm not sure Blank is able to swallow his pride and do what needs to be done. Agree/disagree?

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
Funny line. :ezbill:

I love all the Vick talk considering the context. On FoxSports radio today a guy actually called him Ron Mexico.
I wish I'd come up with it. Apparently a Dallas area radio station came up with it after all the slobbering over him.......

I don't feel sorry for Falcon fans either. Their arrogance and their automatically chalking up the two Saints games as W's was grating to say the least. I don't mind all the attention the Falcons are currently getting, their fans deserve it......

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
It's like that scene in Being John Malkovich when Malkovich goes inside his own head.

Everything is Vick. Everyone is Vick.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saturday night, it was Brady Quinn. I think I saw more of him on the sidelines than the game on the field. :hihi:

Reaction score
A long time ago I was bummed that the Chargers didn't draft Michael Vick and instead got some unknown kid named LaDainian. Man I'm glad I'm not a GM – I would've drafted M. Vick and his herpes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
No practice for Michael Thomas, in estimation Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus So maybe a healthy Michael Thomas is kind of important for the Saints offense SR News Page Articles 0
Who did Saints turn to without Michael Thomas? Tre'Quan Smith, Alvin Kamara and little else Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas better play next weekend Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
El Caliente Michael Thomas makes this offense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Saints at Raiders inactive lists: Michael Thomas no, Cesar Ruiz yes. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders: Michael Thomas officially inactive, 3 rookies to debut for New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Packers doctor to examine Michael Thomas' injury days before Saints play Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What will we watch closely in Saints vs. Raiders? Saints offense without Michael Thomas, for one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints WR Michael Thomas' could miss 2-4 weeks with ankle sprain Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What Michael Thomas' ankle injury means for him and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints 9/19/20 Injury Report (Michael Thomas officially ruled out) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Answers about Michael Thomas, the secondary, practice squad call-ups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas is out for Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints will be without both Michael Thomas and Marcus Davenport against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
Saints injury report: Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport continue to miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore Saints Michael Thomas “has a shot” to play Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 30
Andrus New Orleans Saints prepared to forge ahead if Michael Thomas cannot play SR News Page Articles 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints At Raiders Thursday injury report: Michael Thomas misses practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport miss practice; Sanders absence not injury related Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas doesn’t practice Thursday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Emmanuel Sanders says Saints and Brees are unified, ready to pick up slack for Michael Thomas Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What will Saints do offensively without Michael Thomas? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints face a tough challenge after losing Michael Thomas for several weeks Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 16: A look at the Saints receivers corps following Michael Thomas injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Michael Thomas high ankle injury now expected to keep him out for several weeks, per report SR News Page Articles 0
Experienced at losing star, Saints equipped to handle Michael Thomas injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Who is Saints' next man up if Michael Thomas sits? Here are 4 options, and 1 wild card Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UPDATED: Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas reportedly expected to miss “several weeks” with high ankle sprain Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints expect Michael Thomas to miss several weeks Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints receiver Michael Thomas expected to miss several weeks: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas suffers high-ankle injury at the end of Saints vs Bucs game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas suffers ankle injury against Buccaneers: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: Saints WR Michael Thomas has high ankle sprain Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas believes he can play through ankle injury Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jdpower13 Michael Thomas high-ankle injury, believes he can play through Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 60
Michael Thomas twists ankle late in win Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint_Ward Michael Thomas should be ok (ankle) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29