Michael Vick, Michael Vick,Michael Vick, Michael Vick, (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If you watched sports TV today you learned that there are only two players in the NFL, Michael Vick and every body else. What is the obsession with this guy? They talk about him when he's good they talk about him when he's bad they probably talk about him when they make love to their wives and they probably talk about him in their sleep. It's worse than TO. Thev've got their noses so far up his *** you barely hear them chanting, It's not his fault, It's not his fault, It's not his fault.

***!!!!

Last edited:
I can take all the Vick talk....but....I am sick and tired of hearing about Tony Romo. These Romosexuals have gone over the edge. You'd think the NFL did not exist before Romo took the field for the Cowboys. Nevermind that Drew Brees is having an MVP type of year and is easily the best QB in NFC......

I don't mind them talking about Vick now because he's being exposed for what he is.

Well that's good if you're not a Falcon fan. I'm so sick of the bandwagoneers and the fanfare that surrounds that kid. Not to mention the rollercoaster ride it is watching him.

As a Saints fan, I'm loving every minute of it. Sorry man, no sympathy here.

I'm not a huge fan of Vick's. But the guy has so much talent. He has willed the Falcons to victories over his career. His supporting cast is awful and undependable. Vick isn't the greatest passer, but receivers must be able to hang on to the ball. Heck, maybe Vick can throw and catch his own passes.

Vick showed flashes of his passing skill against Pitt and Cincy. For two weeks his receivers held onto the ball and his rating was very high. Correct me if I'm wrong SoCalFalconFan, Vick did quite well under Dan Reeves offensive system. Knapp and Mora have the man shell shocked.

Just my two cents. Vick is a super athlete deserving the attention whether positive or negative. Today he is headlining the sports departments because of what he did off the field.

And the Romo love fest is just beginning. That is amazing in that he's only played in what--4-5 games?

I'm not a huge fan of Vick's. But the guy has so much talent. He has willed the Falcons to victories over his career. His supporting cast is awful and undependable. Vick isn't the greatest passer, but receivers must be able to hang on to the ball. Heck, maybe Vick can throw and catch his own passes.

Vick showed flashes of his passing skill against Pitt and Cincy. For two weeks his receivers held onto the ball and his rating was very high. Correct me if I'm wrong SoCalFalconFan, Vick did quite well under Dan Reeves offensive system. Knapp and Mora have the man shell shocked.

Just my two cents. Vick is a super athlete deserving the attention whether positive or negative. Today he is headlining the sports departments because of what he did off the field.

And the Romo love fest is just beginning. That is amazing in that he's only played in what--4-5 games?

Fair assessment.

I wasn't asking for any. Just putting my .2 cents' worth in.

Seriously though, the only way the Falcons can build a consistent winner is to completely rebuild. It looks as though Mora/Knapp/Donatell were bad hires, and I'm not all that sure that McKay is capable of turning the Falcons into a consistent winning franchise. You may not agree with me, but I don't think Vick is capable of taking the Falcons (or any team, for that matter) to that upper echelon of the NFL. I can't tell you how much more fun it is to watch the Saints with a QB like Brees. That's the kind of leadership the Falcons need, and I'm not sure Blank is able to swallow his pride and do what needs to be done. Agree/disagree?

Funny line. :ezbill:

I love all the Vick talk considering the context. On FoxSports radio today a guy actually called him Ron Mexico.

I wish I'd come up with it. Apparently a Dallas area radio station came up with it after all the slobbering over him.......

I don't feel sorry for Falcon fans either. Their arrogance and their automatically chalking up the two Saints games as W's was grating to say the least. I don't mind all the attention the Falcons are currently getting, their fans deserve it......

It's like that scene in Being John Malkovich when Malkovich goes inside his own head.

Everything is Vick. Everyone is Vick.

Saturday night, it was Brady Quinn. I think I saw more of him on the sidelines than the game on the field. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom