Michael Vick Set To Coach For AAF (1 Viewer)

Michael Vick is a piece of human excrement. He is not even worth the time I spent typing this.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Either way, he is lower than shoe dirt.

The guy just made a bad choice. He paid for it & he's remoresful. Its time to move on. I wonder what you've done in ur life that may have ppl thinking the same of u

But I digress. It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread

It's splitting hairs but it should be "choices". It was a protracted length of time and many of those decisions showed a sever lack of empathy. That said, it seems as a society that we only pay lip service to the concepts of redemption and rehabilitation. I've got no reason to think his turn around isn't genuine and less reason to dwell on it. Good luck to him.

Good for him. It will also make for some easy wins for other teams as I was never impressed with any part of his play other than his long ball and running ability.

Now as far as Vick and his dogs. He did his punishment. Was massively in debt and reputation ruined. He paid back every cent that was owed at face value, not settling for what creditors would accept. You may be upset at Vick for what he did, but in every way through it and coming out of it he has been a hell of a person.

Good for him. It will also make for some easy wins for other teams as I was never impressed with any part of his play other than his long ball and running ability.

Now as far as Vick and his dogs. He did his punishment. Was massively in debt and reputation ruined. He paid back every cent that was owed at face value, not settling for what creditors would accept. You may be upset at Vick for what he did, but in every way through it and coming out of it he has been a hell of a person.

He's also done a considerable amount of fundraising and raising awareness to dog fighting. He paid his price and has tried to become a better person since then.

I hated playing against Vick more than I do Matt Ryan cause Vick had a habit of burning us with run plays and we almost always got into shoot outs with those Falcons teams. Vick always scared me more than Ryan ever has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom