Micheal Thomas (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Was he great today or what?

He just keeps getting better and better. Glad were starting to use him more.

10 receptions for 130 yards today.

He hasn't had a bad game yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good player. Quickly becoming my favorite Saint (other than Brees). Outside of the final play, he is just a sound and trustworthy receiver and a hell of an athlete.

He will be our #1, if he isn't already.

He is playing like he could be Julio-AJ type star.
Great hands.
Smart.
Good size.
Good speed.
Good route runner.

And cool as a cucumber like AJ/Julio (not Dez).

He's had a TD in the previous 3 games, and today he didn't hit paydirt but he went 10-130.

The guy is great I've said it before I will say it again he is solidified his spot on this team, he already has the skill and knowledge of a veteran receiver the mere fact that he picked up this offense so quickly which is not easy to do is spectacular. To be honest I actually thought he plateaued and not in a bad way as in he already looks like he has been in the NFL for 4 or 5 years, but he keeps on climbing.

He has a ways to go, but for a Rookie, he is awesome

If it wasn't for the Cowboys' Ezeke, Thomas would win Rookie of the Year. Going to be hard to beat out Ezeke if he wins the rushing title, too.

I think Michael Thomas is our future #1 WR. I love me some Cooks and Snead, but Thomas is consistently killing it. He's showed up and has been clutch in every single game. I think he's gonna be a star.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom