Micheal Thomas (1 Viewer)

Only foul was not going OB when he had a chance

This statement amazes me OBJ was taken 12th we traded up to 20 to get Cooks who is developing into a dynamic playmaker that can blow the top off any defense. Cooks like Thomas and Sneed is a very cerebral player this team has always looked for at WR. Payton has never employed a loud mouth at WR and when he got here he quickly got rid of the one we had in Joe Horn.

OBJ is a great player but he is not a fit into what we look for. I am all for questioning the plethora of disastrous moves we have made regarding the acquisition of defensive players, but I never question what we do or who we draft as far as offensive players go. We know what we are doing there.

OBJ is a good player, great, player but how long wouldn't he last here punching kicking nets ? That is just stuff Sean Payton doesn't put up with. Also the cost to move up to 12 to get OBJ would have been extremely high, alas looking back at that 2014 draft class giving up the whole draft wouldn't have beeen that bad since outside of cooks that whole class was a bust. Looking back we could have went Ricky Williams with that draft and gave the whole thing up and got say Khalil Mack or anyone. Hindsight is fun because it is always 20/20.

This statement amazes me OBJ was taken 12th we traded up to 20 to get Cooks who is developing into a dynamic playmaker that can blow the top off any defense. Cooks like Thomas and Sneed is a very cerebral player this team has always looked for at WR. Payton has never employed a loud mouth at WR and when he got here he quickly got rid of the one we had in Joe Horn.

OBJ is a great player but he is not a fit into what we look for. I am all for questioning the plethora of disastrous moves we have made regarding the acquisition of defensive players, but I never question what we do or who we draft as far as offensive players go. We know what we are doing there.

OBJ is a good player, great, player but how long wouldn't he last here punching kicking nets ? That is just stuff Sean Payton doesn't put up with. Also the cost to move up to 12 to get OBJ would have been extremely high, alas looking back at that 2014 draft class giving up the whole draft wouldn't have beeen that bad since outside of cooks that whole class was a bust. Looking back we could have went Ricky Williams with that draft and gave the whole thing up and got say Khalil Mack or anyone. Hindsight is fun because it is always 20/20.

OB = out of bounds lol

:spit:

Uh...

This offseason, the coaches will add 10 pounds of muscle mainly upper body without impacting his speed. he will be an AJ Green, D Thomas class of WR next year. He is amazing for a rook.

QNRbQA2.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom