Michigan Victory Over Notre Dame Video (1 Viewer)

GO BLUE!! D.Robinson has been playing lights out, its like day and night compared to last year, accurate thrower and amazing runner.

I remember when Notre Dame had those bright gold helmets, instread of those horrible tan things they are wearing now.

that was a tough game for me. I hate ND like i hate the Falcons and i hate Michigan like i hate the cowboys

Robinson's definitely the Heisman front-runner, if you can call anyone that this early in the season. Ultimately it will depend on him still producing (I worry he will wear down if I am a Michigan fan) and Michigan at least going 9-3 or so (a la Tebow's Heisman year).

As for the game, ND actually held Michigan in check thanks to getting off the field on 3rd down. If Crist doesn't sit out 2 full quarters I have to believe this is ND's victory celebration. But, that's why you have depth, and ND doesn't have that at QB yet (until Rees becomes more seasoned...forget about Montana, he wouldn't be on any other division 1 roster).

Somewhere Lou Holtz is crying, albeit in a way that sounds like he's gargling marbles.

Robinson's definitely the Heisman front-runner, if you can call anyone that this early in the season. Ultimately it will depend on him still producing (I worry he will wear down if I am a Michigan fan) and Michigan at least going 9-3 or so (a la Tebow's Heisman year).

As for the game, ND actually held Michigan in check thanks to getting off the field on 3rd down. If Crist doesn't sit out 2 full quarters I have to believe this is ND's victory celebration. But, that's why you have depth, and ND doesn't have that at QB yet (until Rees becomes more seasoned...forget about Montana, he wouldn't be on any other division 1 roster).

Yeah they definelty have to get the running backs involved, Robinson cant run 28-29 times a game, but in this offense he will carry the ball alot and if the game calls for it he will able to handle that load...hell of a game though, threw 40 passes and ran 28 times.

I'm not impressed with either team. 2 equally unranked teams
in rebuilding mode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom