Mickey Loomis knows what he doing(Loomis appreciation thread) (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
You make it happen people need to chill! Be patient Mickey and Sean are working on deals. Only so much you can do with so little money.

Anybody remember the spending on the Eagles dream team? How did that go?

You make it happen people need to chill! Be patient Mickey and Sean are working on deals. Only so much you can do with so little money.

Only have so little money because Loomis didn't make it happen.

I love Loomis and my opinion on him wont change but we made a mistake not releasing Will Smith.

I hope more fans learn to be patient and take a sec to breathe and reflect on his entire body of work. Once you do that, you realize that he is tops in the game at "Making it happen"

Only have so little money because Loomis didn't make it happen.

I love Loomis and my opinion on him wont change but we made a mistake not releasing Will Smith.

The original mistake was that massive contract he got. I'm pretty sure because of the pay cut we are keeping him at the same price it would have cost us to cut him. Unless we used the June 1st rule.

Sure this will be popular, but oh well... I never understood the point of threads like this. It's stupidity at its finest.

I think this is where we find out just how good he is. Can he manage the cap when he has to make some restructures and deal with one very top heavy Cap number QB?

I think he will get it done. Its the cheap deals that make great GMs.

I rank Ozzie Newsome pretty high on the GM list and he has let Boldin go and paid a truckload to keep a B-Level QB. So it must be more about the middle tier guys and the way you draft than just the big Questionable Free Agent moves.

I prefer to have a little budget, makes us careful how we spend it, and those buys usually work out

The reason we have so little money and so many needs are mainly due to bad defensive contracts handed out by Loomis. He does nothing Mueller or any number of GM's do. He is neither great nor horrible. Bill Walsh was great....Loomis is nowhere near that caliber. Of course, he isn't horrible like Millen was either.

for kicks and giggles earlier I went back to the threads this time in 2009. (you can find them on or around page 2165) There were plenty of threads about "lack of effort by FO" "I hope the FO is happy with the mediocrity they are settling for". etc......

Makes me feel like we are doing ok seeing how that turned out.:9:

Why should we. Take out the ruined 2012 and we had the best record in the NFL for 3 years and SB victory. Would you trust guys like :jpshakehead:that

The reason we have so little money and so many needs are mainly due to bad defensive contracts handed out by Loomis. He does nothing Mueller or any number of GM's do. He is neither great nor horrible. Bill Walsh was great....Loomis is nowhere near that caliber. Of course, he isn't horrible like Millen was either.

I get the feeling that you complained about the color of confetti they dropped on the Saints in Miami.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom