Microsoft to buy ZeniMax - $7.5 billion (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So the big questions

1) Will this speed or slow development of Elder Scrolls 6?
2) Will this improve or reduce the quality of Elder Scrolls 6?

i just hope they let Arkane make a proper third game in the Dishonored series

Also will future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games be Xbox exclusives? PS has been doing really well with their exclusives so maybe this is MS starting to fight back

Also will future Elder Scrolls and Fallout games be Xbox exclusives? PS has been doing really well with their exclusives so maybe this is MS starting to fight back

that's yet to be determined although i don't think it's likely that those would be made exclusive...by the time either one comes out, there will likely be over 100 million ps5 units in the wild so that would be a lot of money left on the table...and i doubt those games are enough to sell a console...i could see a timed exclusive for a year or something...and certainly they will make some new IPs in the future that will probably be exclusive

interesting thing about that is there are already 2 games that are slated as timed exclusives for the ps5 that are now owned by M$....Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo will be on the ps5 before the Bone X

meh, just buy a PC. Elder Scrolls without full fledged mod's isn't worth the time.
I generally agree with that, but I bought one about a year ago, so it won't be able to handle ES6 when it comes out and I can't buy another one that soon.

Now, if we're another 6-7 years out, then yeah, I'll just do that.

meh, just buy a PC. Elder Scrolls without full fledged mod's isn't worth the time.

Meh, I have no need or desire to play an Elder Scrolls game with mods. Frankly, I don't care about mods in any game.

But, if it turns out to be a Microsoft exclusive then I likely will play it on PC. Assuming it doesn't outpace my video card.

I generally agree with that, but I bought one about a year ago, so it won't be able to handle ES6 when it comes out and I can't buy another one that soon.

Now, if we're another 6-7 years out, then yeah, I'll just do that.

last year? you think 6 is going to require the new nvidia series to run? Unless you bought the cheapest GPU on the market you should be fine. my "old" 1080 gtx should be able to run it.

Meh, I have no need or desire to play an Elder Scrolls game with mods. Frankly, I don't care about mods in any game.

But, if it turns out to be a Microsoft exclusive then I likely will play it on PC. Assuming it doesn't outpace my video card.
If you aren't modding your PC games then why even own a PC? It's free DLC and QoL upgrades.

if you aint modding minesweeper then you wasted your monies...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom