Mid Round Talent (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
In the mid Rds.of the draft(if the Saints take care of our Defensive Needs like we are supposed to) here are two Receivers we can take a look at.(1) De'Cody Fagg-6'3 or (2) Marcus Monk-6'6. Both are Big Target Receivers with good hands. Now what do you guys think of this group of Receivers: (1) Marcus Colston
(2) David Patten
(3) Robert Meachem
(4) Terrance Copper
(5) Marcus Monk/ De'Cody Fagg

I like Harry Douglas from Louisville, the guy had almost 250 catches for over 4,000 yards in college. He is in that 5'11-6'0 range and is very fast. I think he could be a late 3rd or early 4th round guy. think he would be a good young slot guy.

They have a lot of mid round players I would like to draft but to be honest I think we are going to draft a TE in the mid draft not a WR. Sean likes Moore and obviously only they know if Meach will at least be healthy this season. I guess we will know after the draft.

In my mock I have us going after Arrington in the 4th and D. Jackson from Appalachian St. in the 7th. Check it out, it is titled Pappa's 7 round Saints...

In my mock I have us going after Arrington in the 4th and D. Jackson from Appalachian St. in the 7th. Check it out, it is titled Pappa's 7 round Saints...

I'm surprised that Appy St. players aren't getting more attention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom