Mid- Season Saints Pro Bowl picks... (1 Viewer)

Deltabull

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Here we are at the halfway point of the season. If the season ended today, which Saints make the Pro Bowl this year?

My picks: Colston for sure !
Brees

possibles: Fujita, Faine, W.Smith, Grant, Horn

Brees, Closton, Horn, Hollis Thomas, Gleason

Carney, Weatherford, Karney, Brown, Thomas, Stinchcomb, Young....there are quite a few possibilities. Lets just hope they can keep it up for 8 more weeks.

Cajun Saint & Deltabull...both of you make great pics...this team should be very well represented in Hawaii.

2 people from the oline should go, possibly: Brown and Faine.

Colston should go if he keeps it up.

Drew Brees for sure

If Grant and Smith keep up the pressure they both may be able to go.

I think Colston is a no-brainer. Others, in my opinion, are...Fujita, Brees, & Thomas. There are a few others who I think could make it also.

Sadly I can see Vick making it before brees. If Vick can get into the probowl the way he played last year hes a lock to be the starter this year....

How many people thought we would even be talking about sending Offensive Lineman to the Pro Bowl before the season started? We're only half way through the season, but this O-line has become a pretty cohesive unit as far as pass blocking goes.

Sadly I can see Vick making it before brees. If Vick can get into the probowl the way he played last year hes a lock to be the starter this year....

Ugghh. I think I feel a cold sore coming on just having read that.

Ugghh. I think I feel a cold sore coming on just having read that.

Well obviously the last part was sarcasm about being the starter, but I can just see him getting in now.

uggghhh

Brees, Colston, Jahri Evans, Fujita

To me, Evans is our most dominant lineman. Faine might be a possibility at center.

When its all said and done, it'll be:

Drew Brees along with McNabb and Vick
Colston
Brown
Smith

Deuce'll be 50/50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom