Mid to late round draft prospect. LB Connor Harris (1 Viewer)

OP
GilFinnerty

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He's short and doesn't have good length. That's it only con I can see. He checks every other box. Great awareness in both run and pass situations. Great intangibles. Kinda guy players will follow. And he has a great play making trait. Excellent burst to the ball. Luke Keichley has that same burst trait. Same kinda player except Luke has a better NFL body. But I don't think his size will hinder him too much.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Everything about him seems to be a positive. His negatives all seem correctable. He looks like he could be a later round, slightly undersized gem (same size as Vilma, for the most part, when it comes to size).

2cmorgan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
OK he's short, Sam Mills was 5'9 and Vilma was 6'1 this guy is in between these two

OP
GilFinnerty

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Just short: which height over rated commodity in MLB. So he may not have two passes batted down at the line. Maybe a tall TE makes a catch on him now and then cause of height. But he will win way more battles then he loses. I think he will eventually be a play maker at the next level. Gives you serviceable deph and very good Special teamer as a rookie. Jump in competition won't matter much he will give starter snaps sooner then later. One of my favorites this draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom