Update midsommar - nc17 version theaters 08/30/19 (1 Viewer)

So I still haven't seen this movie BUT I have it in 4K HDR and am transferring it to a flash stick so I can stick it into my OPPO and watch it in my surround sound. It's going to take 2 more hours to complete so this may be tomorrow when I watch it.

Okay I'm about to upset a couple of people but I thought this movie was BORING!! I must have been thinking about a different movie because nothing about this movie scared me or upset me in any way, shape or form. It felt like a wannabe Texas Chainsaw Massacre copy. I mean seriously, what scene was it that was SUPPOSED to have caused people to vomit and leave the theater? There wasn't a single frame that would make me come close to that reaction.

Okay I'm about to upset a couple of people but I thought this movie was BORING!! I must have been thinking about a different movie because nothing about this movie scared me or upset me in any way, shape or form. It felt like a wannabe Texas Chainsaw Massacre copy. I mean seriously, what scene was it that was SUPPOSED to have caused people to vomit and leave the theater? There wasn't a single frame that would make me come close to that reaction.

I wouldn't have finished watching this movie if it wasn't for the reputation that was given to it because of this thread. I kept waiting for the big payoff and it never came.

I mean seriously, what scene was it that was SUPPOSED to have caused people to vomit and leave the theater?

I didn't have anything close to that reaction, but I did jump at one scene and turned my head on another one a couple of minutes later.

I thought it was original. A horror movie that takes place almost completely in daylight was cool. The lead actress was pretty great too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom