Update midsommar - nc17 version theaters 08/30/19 (1 Viewer)

i forgot this is the standard and 4k version.
PXL_20200917_064031186.jpg

i'll post the rest of my collection after atleast 10 copies. my new favourite hobby.

so i've been cleaning and finally got around to taking a picture of most of my collection (missing 3, think i know where they are). ari aster vhs mentions midsommar and the director's cut (yellow ones) are only one duplicate, my watchable 4k (which has a nearly washed out back due to using it as an ashtray, by accident).

PXL_20210421_061215240.jpg

Last edited:
so i've been cleaning and finally got around to taking a picture of most of my collection (missing 3, think i know where they are). ari aster vhs mentions midsommar and the director's cut (yellow ones) are only one duplicate, my watchable 4k (which has a nearly washed out back due to using it as an ashtray, by accident).

PXL_20210421_061215240.jpg

That old school IBM keyboard...yeah.

That old school IBM keyboard...yeah.
ibm model m, ssk, displaywriter, to be exact. i have a few different versions, but the others are in the attic. it is my favourite for zoom because the noise drives some people insane. i love it.

i generally use my quieter cherry blue switch keyboards or my ultra quiet happy hacking pro2.

yes. i just keyboard nerded out.

ibm model m, ssk, displaywriter, to be exact. i have a few different versions, but the others are in the attic. it is my favourite for zoom because the noise drives some people insane. i love it.

i generally use my quieter cherry blue switch keyboards or my ultra quiet happy hacking pro2.

yes. i just keyboard nerded out.

Haha, indeed. Some people actually like the sound and feel of those keyboards. I'd have to turn my hearing aid off in an office full of them.

I like my cherry blues, but then I don't have a Model M to compare it to
blues are my favourite. not nearly as quiet as the reds or browns, which are my second, but the blues have a great balance of tactile and response.

model m is just a unique feel. highly responsive.

Finally got around to watching this.

It really is just a remake of The Wicker Man with part of the plot of Harvest Home added to it.

It's not a bad film. In fact, I think the director does a good job of visually presenting her depression and angst through his use of cinematographic techniques in the beginning.
However, once they get to the village, it's just rehash of those two films - and Cristopher Lee was much better (creepier, stronger, and a great mix of friendly/menacing) in The Wicker Man than the woman with the hat running the rites in this film.

Finally got around to watching this.

It really is just a remake of The Wicker Man with part of the plot of Harvest Home added to it.

It's not a bad film. In fact, I think the director does a good job of visually presenting her depression and angst through his use of cinematographic techniques in the beginning.
However, once they get to the village, it's just rehash of those two films - and Cristopher Lee was much better (creepier, stronger, and a great mix of friendly/menacing) in The Wicker Man than the woman with the hat running the rites in this film.
no one will beat (lol) christopher lee.

Lee was a real life bad arse. Before he became an actor, he was an intelligence officer for England's Royal air force. He
was fluent in 5 languages and proficient in three others. He was also a master fencer and highly skilled in hand to hand combat.
He also changed the script in Lord of the Rings. "Have you any idea what kind of noise happens when somebody's stabbed in the back?" Lee said he asked Jackson. "Because I do." (For the record, it's more of a gasp because "the breath is driven out of your body," according to Lee.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom