Might as well post it before someone does with an over reactionary title: PFT SPECULATES Mike could be traded (1 Viewer)

I don't understand this report. Most players in the league could be traded for the right price. I mean think about it, who is off limits? Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, and few other QBs and that's it. Any non franchise QB really. And even then if you offered the Texans a decade's worth of 1st rounders for Watson they'd probably entertain the idea.

Florio gets a pass from me though. He's one of the only people in the media who actually did his job during Bounty Gate.

I can’t wait for the Saints to win tomorrow by 8 so the local mouth breathers can go back to complaining about how bad the Saints are despite being in first place

what did Payton tweet on that? I don't recall.

Either way, I'd put money on there's no way we are trading MT this season.
My mistake, Payton retweeted this Bob Rose post. He didn't make an original post on the subject.

I mean, I definitely don't think MT is getting traded, I'm just saying there is precident for Payton endorsing one idea and then doing the opposite when it comes to trades.

Can’t guard Mike?
well it’s true if he’s not on the field!

Its sad that there are fans who believe this crap.
Just ignore the fact that he is one of the best WRs in the NFL who has an amazing work ethic. Just ignore the massive amount of dead money we would have. Just ignore that we would be basically telling Brees to go fork himself in what is very likely his last year
All because he had an altercation with one of the leagues biggest sheet talkers

If he's gonna be a diva then I say trade him. We need guys that are team first guys because that's what it takes to win. Plenty of dez bryant, ocho cinco, antonio brown type guys out there that have been great WR's but on so-so teams. I'll take 1 Colston for every 3 of them.

When Davenport was worth 2 1st in the draft, CGM should be two entire years draft picks of a team...

lol we already set a contract for him and last year he proved that he is worth every penny

Never understood why anyone reads Florio's junk. That site is the epidemy of speculation and rumor spreading by a NFLPA schill.

Sad thing is I like Mike Florio but if this isn’t the most click baiting article lol :yelrotflmao:

He doesn’t even accredit it to a source. He simply says “some league circles” think we might.

Yeah, and “some league circles” thought we’d be willing to trade Brees a few years ago or even AK two months ago. :biglol:

That would be the biggest mistake in the history of professional sports! Can't anyone see that this team is anemic without the best receiver in football?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom