Might as well post it before someone does with an over reactionary title: PFT SPECULATES Mike could be traded (1 Viewer)

You don't have to be an insider or even know anything about football to see that is is pretty obvious that MT is being shopped. He's a known commodity who missed his last game due to a non-injury related reason and is now missing a game that he was supposed to be healthy for due to a "hamstring" injury about 10 days before the trade deadline. We won a SB without a true #1 WR and we haven't won anything with a true #1 WR. I'm a Saints fan first and any player is available for the right price especially if it ensures long term success of the franchise.
Just like it was obvious we were seriously shopping AK huh?

Our team has their methods, and they are always willing to listen-but so is every other team willing to listen to trade offers. This isn't anything new. Florio's article is just fanning flames just like the media did when AK missed a few practices. The same way they speculated about Matt Ryan and Julio this week. The same way they will about Dak all offseason. It's what the media does. They will take bread crumbs and make a molehill. And as fans, we eat it up.

Everybody has a price, at least just about everybody. I think it all depends on what offers, if any, they get and IF he is in the coaches doghouse. If he is in the doghouse, he can easily be traded.

IF, and this is pure speculation, the Saints traded him, what would be a reasonable offer that you would have to consider?

I think a first round pick is a minimum.

How about the Eagles? First and a third?

F it.

Mike Thomas and 3rd for Deshaun Watson and 2nd.

Then our 2nd for Odell Beckham

Iā€™m ready Loomis

I can see M T being traded in the offseason, now with the Saints trying to make a SuperBowl run makes no sense

Something to consider. Is the hamstring thing a cover, for a pending trade? Could be where they do not want to get him injured in a game, because they are close on a trade? Just thinking. I do not think anything is off the table, nowadays.

With the Texans season really over, a trade to them for say Watt and a #1, may not be a bad deal. It could land us in a spot to grab our next franchise QB. The Texans need a WR for Watson. And add in the development of Callaway, you never know what this staff knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom