Mike Bell is a beast on ST (1 Viewer)

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
I know it's probably not a good idea to keep him on kick returns if he keeps running like he is.

I just rewatched the shortcuts of the game and on the first two kickoffs he absolutely blew up the Lions gunner Dunbar style. Dude lays the wood I hope he stays healthy and truck sticks a few Eagle safeties Mcallister style.

somewhere i saw he has actually returned kicks

i dont know if theres any validity to this and im sure i could find stats on it easily but from what i understand....hes a very good special teams player and if he plays as well on special teams as he ran against the lions id see no reason to take him off ST....regardless of how well he plays on offense and how many touches he sees

actually just looked it up.....in '06 he had 5 returns for a total of 97 yards and averaged over 19 yards per return.....solid yet unspectacular......maybe a good backup if all else fails

Last edited:
I'm with you, Could someone here on SR put up the Shortcut of each game. These are great to watch.!!!

Haha. Just rewatched the kickoffs and you are absolutely right. Looks like he really enjoys the contact. 28 carries and still playing ST... that is beast.

Droopy and Teddy the link to the game is on the "Classic Games Board" under "2009 Game Videos".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom