Mike Bell says MRI negative (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

EricinCT:

I'm not going to argue the point of P. Thomas being better than Mike Bell ... that's yet to be determined in 2009.

So far this year, and it's only 2 games + preseason, Bell has been more productive and a key componentto the offense's success. If he can't play against Buffalo, I hope P.T. will be ready to go ... if Pierre is still not ready, Hamilton, Bush, and Evans will get the carries. It may be a good thing that the bye is early this year ... so all the RBs can get healthy for division play.

Poor barometer with Thomas only having 5 touches in 6 games, I hope Bell has been better! I would be nervous if he wasn't. :covermyeyes:

Regardless of which RB is "better" we are a better team with Bell added as a weapon. He is another important piece that this team has added that we never really counted on. He is a great find and another part of this well oiled machine.

Peyton said that Thomas had a slight knee sprain too and it kept him out 2 weeks, no way Bell plays sunday.

I :heart: Mike Bell. We need all the depth we can get at RB... it takes a strong rotation to make it through the regular (AND postseason) these days.

WHO DAT......

Anyway we can get a bunch of people to bring in some Bells to ring. (just make them loud) when he comes on the field for plays in the Superdome.

I think that would give a whole new meaning of RING THE BELLS

the team has interchangeable parts, Thomas is better anyways, he knows it.

Why does it always have to be about which Saints player is better?

We had this same discussion about DH & LM, and both turned out to be intregal parts of our wide receiver corps. Ditto w/PT & MB. Payton and Loomis love the problem. We should also. Remember 07 & most of 08 when we had no real balance on O. JMHO

that IS some good news.. like seein' him run the football.. fun to watch.

:gosaints:

Why does it always have to be about which Saints player is better?

We had this same discussion about DH & LM, and both turned out to be intregal parts of our wide receiver corps. Ditto w/PT & MB. Payton and Loomis love the problem. We should also. Remember 07 & most of 08 when we had no real balance on O. JMHO

Ditto this. As for me, I don't CARE who's the best as long as they are Saints. I plan to enjoy the ride this year!

Great news.....he's having a pro bowl year so far and here's to it continuing.

If I know Coach P, Bell sits Sunday against BUF.
He will be held out as a precaution regardless of how his knee feels and I expect to see PJ Hill called up from the practice squad maybe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom