Mike Bell says MRI negative (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

New Orleans Saints running back Mike Bell says MRI negative

New Orleans Saints running back Mike Bell says MRI negative

Great News!!!

By Bob Fortus, The Times-Picayune

September 21, 2009, 11:12AM

New Orleans Saints running back Mike Bell, who sprained his right knee in the fourth quarter Sunday against Philadelphia, said Monday that an MRI showed no structural damage.
Bell said he has full range of motion and hopes to play Sunday against Buffalo, but the decision is up to the team.
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/09/new_orleans_saints_running_bac_1.html

"If I have to to miss a game, I don't think we're going to miss a beat. If anything, we're going to be better.''

That shows some serious humility to say something like that.

Great news. I hate that he'll miss a couple of games, but that is surely better than missing the season.

I am hoping we can be 100% healthy after the bye week going into divisional play. Thats what matters. But beating the Bills & Jets, being 4-0 and having 2 weeks to prepare for the Giants would be a wonderful thing.

I finaaallly exhaled from sunday!!! Wheeew!!^^:potd:^^ He is the real deal because of Breesus' ability to always keep the defense on their toes expecting the pass.. He takes full advantage w/ his vision and speed of those gaping holes in the opposing defenses..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom