Mike Bell says MRI negative (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Mike Bell is a changed man from the player who rested on his laurels in Denver.

i dont think i can comment enough on the job SP has done to this locker room.. especially when you think of where we were just 4-5 years ago

Great news, and I agree that I would rather sit him until the Jets at a minimum or hopefully the bye.

Hopefully PT is 100% this week. It would be nice for him to get in the game. Seems a lot of us are all hyped on Bell, but we should not forget that PT is just as good if not better when healthy.

EricinCT:

I'm not going to argue the point of P. Thomas being better than Mike Bell ... that's yet to be determined in 2009.

So far this year, and it's only 2 games + preseason, Bell has been more productive and a key componentto the offense's success. If he can't play against Buffalo, I hope P.T. will be ready to go ... if Pierre is still not ready, Hamilton, Bush, and Evans will get the carries. It may be a good thing that the bye is early this year ... so all the RBs can get healthy for division play.

per
Adam Schefter's twitter said:
Saints say Mike Bell's knee injury and Lance Moore's hamstring strain not as bad as they thought. Both could play Sunday vs. Buffalo.

EricinCT:

I'm not going to argue the point of P. Thomas being better than Mike Bell ... that's yet to be determined in 2009.

So far this year, and it's only 2 games + preseason, Bell has been more productive and a key componentto the offense's success. If he can't play against Buffalo, I hope P.T. will be ready to go ... if Pierre is still not ready, Hamilton, Bush, and Evans will get the carries. It may be a good thing that the bye is early this year ... so all the RBs can get healthy for division play.

:plus-un2:this

Pregame checklist for Mike Bell:
Helmet[]
Pads[]
Mouthpiece[]
Knee Brace[]
Cup[]

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom