Mike Bell vs Eagles (1 Viewer)

saints4all

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
if mike bell has 20 to 25 carries for about 80 to 85 yrds will ya'll be happy?? or will it take a hundred yrd game to convice the nay sayers that he's a good back? we need to remember....the eagles held a pretty good running team in carolina to minimal yrds last week! by the way i dont think pierre will be active this game...just a gut feeling. i do see lynell hamilton getting the nod tho just because of the physicality of the eagles defense.

20 carries for 80 yards...4 ypc on the eagles..Id love it.

Just win baby.

Stats take on a new meaning if they pick up the blitzing corner, don't fumble, make the 4th and 1 or put it in the end zone so we don't settle for a field goal.

If he does that and goes 15 carries for 35 yards during a win, I'm OK. If he drops passes, fumbles, misses blocks and fails to punch it in at the critical times, then 15 for 100 yards ain't wonderful.

100 + by Bell and a mix of Reggie for 60+ on the ground and 80+ receiving, whoot! Plus our boy Brees slinging that bad boy threw the air, should be a KILLER day for our Saints!

Who Dat!
<script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

If it helps beat the Eagles, then rock on. If it becomes the "Let's cram the ball down the Eagles defensive line just because" we are sure to lose. Unless the Giants can loan Jacobs to us for a day...

I have a feeling we wont run well today so I would definitely be happy with that.

im afraid if he only has 20yrds rushing then we'll have a thousand fans saying cut him and anoint Pierre. I do agree tho as long as we get the win im alright with 20 yrds.

The good thing about a legitimate running threat is that if they stack 8 in the box, Brees has a multitude of targets to use with the pass. Weapons of mass destruction.

Look at it this way. The Eagles aren't going to be able to stop Bush, Brees and Bell. So I figure one is gonna burn them good today, or I hope so anyway lol.

im afraid if he only has 20yrds rushing then we'll have a thousand fans saying cut him and anoint Pierre. I do agree tho as long as we get the win im alright with 20 yrds.
Naw, it aint like that. It's a long season and this year we are blessed with the services of multiple threats on offense. To casually dismiss what each player has to offer would be just wicky. This is about victory, not ESPN web gem highlights.

Naw, it aint like that. It's a long season and this year we are blessed with the services of multiple threats on offense. To casually dismiss what each player has to offer would be just wicky. This is about victory, not ESPN web gem highlights.

but it is like that....we have far to many fair weather fans that as soon as someone doesnt put up all pro numbers they wanna cut/trade 'em. and i agree it is about winning. but if mike bell doesnt dominate this game....mark my words... well have a 10 page thread on why we should of use pierre in this game and why mike bell isnt any good. Dont get me started on what they'll say about Bush. SHEESH

but it is like that....we have far to many fair weather fans that as soon as someone doesnt put up all pro numbers they wanna cut/trade 'em. and i agree it is about winning. but if mike bell doesnt dominate this game....mark my words... well have a 10 page thread on why we should of use pierre in this game and why mike bell isnt any good. Dont get me started on what they'll say about Bush. SHEESH
I agree. I've seen this happen over and over again. Truth is, this happens on all the other teams forums as well. It's just the way it is. Sad but true.
<script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom