Mike Bell vs Pierre Thomas (1 Viewer)

not the same type of running, PT reminds me of Deuce without the breakaway speed, Bell reminds be meh I dunno...someone you don;t want running into you lol. He hits people harder than he gets hit where as PT seems to absord and shed more. We need them all, I mean Bell in the first half, PT in the 3rd and Bush in the 4th when the entire defense is busted up from our first two backs lol.

Bell is bigger, faster, quicker and stronger. PT has better hands, balance and absorbs hits better. It seems like they complement each other nicely. Neither are gamechangers, that's where Bush's value comes into play.

The three, together, are perfect for what we're trying to do.

so far Bush's "game changing" has helped the other team....

:worthy:what difference does it makes whether bell vs pt or pt vs rb or rb vs bell. As long as they work together and get us to the superbowl they will all get a ring.

I'm not trying to rain on ayones parade. This is just my opinion. Bell is not half the running back that Pierre is.

I mean we think Bell is our best running back b/c....why?

Let's look at it. He ran well against Houston IN PREASEASON. Houston's rush defense is the 2nd worst in the league. He looked good against Detroit. Detriot's Defense is the worst rush defense in the league. Not to mention we were throwing all over Detriot(the first 2 possesions we had 2 touchdown passes). They were trying to stop the pass...they only had 6 players in the box.

My point is that Pierre got it dont last year in the last 6 games against good defenses. Pierre would of had a better game if he had played in place of Bell against Detriot.

I think that Pierre is more versatile and more athletic than Bell. I think Pierre is by far the better running back.

I would like to see Bell get it done against better run defenses. Philadelphia will be the perfect chance. I hope I eat my words but in the end, Bell will not be getting more touches tham Pierre. Everyone will see who the better back is when they are both getting carries during games.

*I like that Bell was able to convert on 3 and 1(again this was against Detriot)

I'm with you on Pierre being the better back, though I'm not sure I would say Bell wasn't half the back.
Bell also had a lot to do with Detroit being the worst D against the run.
Good Post
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom