Mike Bell (1 Viewer)

Bayou

Reaction score
I'm not putting Bell equal to Adrian Peterson but when I watch Bell run he runs similar to AP - just a smaller package. Dude brings it hard and hits the line as fast as anyone I've seen. Bell has done his own share of tattooing defenders already this year - even his own players!:ezbill:

This Offense is a different Offense when he's healthy and playing. I can see him hitting near or over 100 yards per game.

I'm not putting Bell equal to Adrian Peterson but when I watch Bell run he runs similar to AP - just a smaller package. Dude brings it hard and hits the line as fast as anyone I've seen. Bell has done his own share of tattooing defenders already this year - even his own players!:ezbill:

This Offense is a different Offense when he's healthy and playing. I can see him hitting near or over 100 yards per game.

I might be in the minority, but I agree totally. I think Bell brings it harder than anyone else!

No doubt he runs hard but you wouldn't be so impressed had you'd watched him play in Denver. The offensive line deserves a lot of credit. Bell is an average, maybe above average back made great by a line that dominates at the line of scrimmage. Same could be said to a degree for PT, though I think his talent is up there with some of the better backs in the league.

You wouldn't have said that if you'd watched him play in Denver. The offensive line deserves a lot of credit. Bell is an average, maybe above average back made great by a line that dominates at the line of scrimmage. Same could be said to a degree for PT, though I think his talent is up there with some of the better backs in the league

i mean u can say that about any RB then...of course the line deserves credit but the way these two run is what sets them apart..their combination of speed, power, strength, and vision is tremendous...Bell is a hard runner who really punishes and is very fast also...the guy can cut perfectly...

You wouldn't have said that if you'd watched him play in Denver. The offensive line deserves a lot of credit. Bell is an average, maybe above average back made great by a line that dominates at the line of scrimmage. Same could be said to a degree for PT, though I think his talent is up there with some of the better backs in the league

The offensive line gets no credit for the skull-cracking violence with which Mike Bell runs. I'm just grateful that he hasn't been arrested on the field of play for assault with a deadly weapon.

Mike Bell, you just keep on bustin' baskets out there on gamedays. :9:

I totally agree bell brings it to a new level. Bell and thomas is a sick one two punch with reggie doing his 3rd down thing.

he runs similar to AP - just a smaller package.

I agree with your points, except they are about the same size.. Bell is actually like 5 lbs heavier and only an inch shorter.. But yeah he runs likes a freaking mack truck.. Just ask Crowder.. Who, by the way, weighs like 250.

No doubt he runs hard but you wouldn't be so impressed had you'd watched him play in Denver. The offensive line deserves a lot of credit. Bell is an average, maybe above average back made great by a line that dominates at the line of scrimmage. Same could be said to a degree for PT, though I think his talent is up there with some of the better backs in the league.

Maybe it's just my homer glasses, but i think Bell runs alot harder now then he ever did with the Bronco's. I always thought that for a guy that big that he didn't finish that hard or was a very tough inside runner. Since he's been here he just looks like a much more motivated running back

i mean u can say that about any RB then...of course the line deserves credit but the way these two run is what sets them apart..their combination of speed, power, strength, and vision is tremendous...Bell is a hard runner who really punishes and is very fast also...the guy can cut perfectly...

I agree, it's a sweet combination. It could also be true that Bell has developed a lot this year since years past. He looks quite explosive. I'm just glad we got both him and PT. Our line is sweet though, just wanted to point that out :)

This the same Offensive Line that run blocks for Reggie! There is an ocean of difference between the 2 runners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom