Mike Bell (1 Viewer)

Both have a very upright running style.

Maybe it's just my homer glasses, but i think Bell runs alot harder now then he ever did with the Bronco's. I always thought that for a guy that big that he didn't finish that hard or was a very tough inside runner. Since he's been here he just looks like a much more motivated running back

could be truth to that for sure. Just look at Cedric Benson...

I like the way Bell seem find the hole, cut once and go down hill. He just gains positive yards with every play. I feel more comfortable with him in the backfield than Thomas as a between the takles runner. I think PT is the change of pace back. Just my opinion...

I have given him the nickname in my house of "Violence". At the beginning of the second have I was screaming "Put Violence in the Game" and my wife and kids was looking at me like I was crazy.

Mike Bell is a pure ANIMAL!!! When he hit Channing Crowdwer coming through that hole I felt for Crowder for real. Bell put his head down and plowed Crowder. I felt bad for dude. Seems like he got up crying.

My new name for Bell is BULL. Bull is a beast. Thank you Micky and payton for keeping this guy. I knew he would be the successor after Deuce. The way he played in that game last year in Detroit made me believe he was the one, and he is delivering on point.

My hats off to The BULL!!:9: WHO DAT BABY

Random Thought

SP even said that it's time Bell gets more carries!!!

I was so glad to hear SP say this. I just hope that the locker room can stay tight. 3 good running backs could have healthy/friendly competition, but that doesn't mean that one's pride can't be bruised.

I would like to see Bell more in the first half. I think maybe SP hold him out until 2nd half to get some fresh legs out there, but I think Bell deserve to start some games.

Bell runs so hard I'm just happy when he doesn't accumulate an injury after a run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom