Mike Bell's Status (1 Viewer)

big_rubes

Color Commentator
Reaction score
What is Mike Bell's status for the game on Sunday? I know he wants to play , but there has yet to be a practice report. I guess that will be released some time today. I think he's going to be pretty key to our plans. The Giants don't have that good of a running defense and him and Thomas will open up the pass for Brees and Co.

Mike Bell says he is full go, there is an article you can look up on the SSF. I plan on seeing MB/PT/RB shredding the Giants D this Sunday.

Mike Bell said he is 100 percent and has a lot of pent up frustration and wants to take it out on someone

That someone be the Giants this weekend.

Have mercy on their souls.

Mike Bell said he is 100 percent and has a lot of pent up frustration and wants to take it out on someone

That someone be the Giants this weekend.

Have mercy on their souls.
Take care of the ball when you go looking for contact, Mike. Otherwise, git after it.

I can hardly wait. The only thing about football season is it has me wanting the weekend to go by so I can get to Sunday. Vicsious cycle.

Tell me about it, I fall asleep early on Saturdays sometimes just so I can wake up and watch the Saints. Terrible waste of a Saturday night, but hey, what are you gonna do?

A couple of us ran into Mike Bell last night....he is definitely playing, and fired up for this weekend. I don't think he knows how much he'll be used, but he's looking to help make this a physical game. He got me pretty excited for Sunday. He thinks the Giants are way over rated, and wants to expose them.

Mike Bell says he is full go, there is an article you can look up on the SSF. I plan on seeing MB/PT/RB shredding the Giants D this Sunday.

Yeah, I hope the game plan is to run early and often...that is ofcourse if Payton doesnt see a matchup he wants to exploit in the passing game (which i'm all for ofcourse, since thats our bread and butter)...but Bush, PT and Bell wearing down the Giants D will hopefully be the story line on NFL GAMEDAY...

I think Payton tries to get Brees and the passing game going this weekend. After their defensive line, there isn't much in that seondary, especially with Ross and Phillips down.

In boxing, you work the body in order to take out your opponent's legs. If the Saints use Bell to work the body of those Giants D linemen and LBs early in the game, look for a big 2nd half from Brees, PT, and RB. I think the Saints are in for another 40+ point game and a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom