Mike Detillier: One player to get the Saints to Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

• Admin

By Mike Detillier / Sports Correspondent

It’s that time of the year where you think about what player or players could get a respective team to the Super Bowl.

In my NFL draft book every year, I go to 15 league officials and ask them who are the best players in the league.

Last week I went to a number of those same former players, league scouts and team executives and asked the “Fantasy” question of which one player could be added to the New Orleans Saints roster that they felt could assure them a Super Bowl appearance.

Interesting is that there were a wide array of different answers to the question.

A former AFC general manager believes strongly that Rams defensive lineman Aaron Donald would be the best choice for the Saints.

“First of all I am impressed with how Sean (Payton) and Mickey (Loomis) have reshaped the Saints roster over the past few seasons,” said the former AFC general manager. “They don’t think like many fans and believe no players can make their good roster. They are constantly adding talent to the team and in this league that is a winning formula. I thought about adding a wide receiver and in particular Odell Beckham, Jr., but I couldn’t get pass the fact I could add who I consider the best player in the NFL and that’s Aaron Donald from the Los Angeles Rams.

Full Story - houmatoday.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom