Mike Detillier's Top 32 Prospects for the 2014 NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

Not yet. I may be wrong, but I can't see Payton doing that until Brees is planning his retirement, suffers a career threatening injury, or falls off the productivity cliff.

Agree 100%. We are getting close to trying to find Brees's replacement, but not quite yet except for the those reasons. If there is an exceptional talent at QB at #32, maybe they'll draft a QB.

Last edited:
I love me some revisionist history.

Regarding 20. Jason Verrett- Cornerback TCU:

This...

Verrett was considered one of the elite junior college defensive players when he came out of Santa Rosa Junior College.
...is utter BS. Patterson wasn't even at Santa Rosa to see Verrett. The guy was off everyone's radar, but the SR coach said "While you're here - check this guy out."

This part, however...

The 5-10, 180 pound cornerback excelled in man-coverage sets and he recorded 16 pass break-ups and 6 pass interceptions. Verrett also is fierce in run support and he registered 63 tackles. NFL scouts will really get excited to see his ballhawking skills and his recovery speed out on the field.
...is the truth. Frog fans were ecstatic to see their first team AA CB coming back for his Senior year. Hope he gets first round in 2014.

anthony barr would be my dream pick at this point. As a domer id really like to see tuitt in black and gold as well but i dont see that happening at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom