Mike Ditka is taking the Bucs today. (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He says that the Bucs rushing game will expose the Saints defense and control the game.

Thanks coach. :angryrazz:

the saints are too injured to pick...now that i think about it, we can start a thread with everybody's picks. no, just the people who pick against the saints. let's see...

I have a reallly bad feeling about this game...

i have to agree, personally i expected to have won @ home last week and then have this game be our egg to lay. If we play like last week, it could be a long afternoon. this game is an excellent chance for Payton to refocus our team. If he does we "should" be ok

i have to agree, personally i expected to have won @ home last week and then have this game be our egg to lay. If we play like last week, it could be a long afternoon. this game is an excellent chance for Payton to refocus our team. If he does we "should" be ok

Today is a really important game for us to win and we are not equipped to do it. These injuries could not have come at a worse time.

anything that Mike Ditka says is a joke!! the only thing he knows how to do is proposition waitresses (who happen to work for him at his former N.O. restaurant!) and laugh at his own jokes on TV!!

He sure got off the bandwagon fast.

Ditka is a joke.

But what i'm excited about is seeing how John Clayton will spin this.

Only a week after Clayton said our "bubble had burst" and we'd be "lucky to win 7 or 8 games"... i bet you anything he is back onboard the bandwagon.

What a putz

Ditka has had nothing but good things to say about the team, the city, and its fans. What, you expect him to pick the Saints every week? The Saints were knicked up, Gradkowski had his best game against us, etc. I don't blame him.

Had Ditka picked the Saints to win, we'd all be on here saying how great a guy Ditka is and how we won our playoff game with HIS team, blah, blah, blah. Who cares anyway?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom