Mike Evans injury (Updated to questionable) (1 Viewer)

Week 1 Marshon Lattimore isn't generally something that receivers would fear.
Regrettably, I have to agree. But to be perfectly blunt, the Saints defense is generally something that teams do not fear the first 3-4 weeks of the regular season.

Go back and watch the lattimore vs Evans match ups. If Evans had brees as a qb his numbers would have been a lot better. There were some bad throws that just missed.

With Lattimore playing for a $20m/yr type payday, I don't think motivation will be an issue for him this season.
Latt usually has success against bigger receivers. I just hope Evans' injury doesn't mean Marshon will be matched up against Godwin

It's the same hamstring injury that ended his season on IR last year.

Apparently it has become a chronic thing with him.

The Saints still need to do their due diligence and prepare the same as this report never came out and Evans will play.

Aside from the inexplicable Fitzmagic game where he went for 7 catches, 147 yards, and a TD, Evans has pretty much been a non factor the past three years. If he plays he plays. If he doesn't then he doesn't.

If he plays I don't see him taking over the game like he did with Fitz in the zone throwing bombs all over the field. Brady can't air it out like that. Surely.

Listening to fantasy football radio on Sirius, Evans will probably play but will not last long. Some sort of leg issue that is not all that good. We’ll see.

Fools? Dude has 6 rings...
In my previous comment, i never claimed Tom Brady is a bad player. I truly think he’s a top 3 quarterback all time. I feel that the media gives Brady to much respect, and not enough respect for Brees. The media is talking as if Brady going to dominate the NFC south like he did in the AFC east. The media is a joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom