Mike Evans still doesn't like Lattimore (1 Viewer)

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
This is the year Lattimore cements himself from Top 10/5 to a figure as a top 3 CB in the NFL

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
In all fairness, Evans was very complimentary of Lattimore. He’s a competitor and it’s hard for a competitive guy to accept being completely dominated.
Yeah, I saw a little defense at the beginning but Evans gave Lattimore a lot props after that.

However, you're only good as your last game and Lattimore couldn't stay within 5 yards of Thielen! Thielen was open everytime the Vikings needed a first down.

Before someone tries to correct me. Yes I know Patrick Robinson was on Thielen for that bomb in OT but with the way Lattimore was having trouble with him it wouldn't have mattered.

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Tough cookies for Evans. He'll have to deal with Lattimore for years to come.

Welcome to the wonderful world of elite competition.

greg8710

All-Pro
Reaction score
Evans showed just how much Lattimore got in his head when he attacked him after Winston lost his cool that one game. Marshon can really get in your head and I love it.
I'm just glad Evans got speared in the back as well.

T.Sneden84

All-Pro
Reaction score
I love this sort of thing. Competitive banter and/or dislike is good for sports. We have all been there, playing pickup basketball even there's always that one guy who annoys the hell out of you but you respect him (if hes good) everyone has someone who gets under their skin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ndcc Saints Lattimore vs. Mike Evans mixing it up (highlights) ...grab your popcorn Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
boutte Mike Tilleman has died. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Mike Tomlin trying to be a “good example” by wearing a mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
rsmith2783 Our offense without Mike Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Davante Adams doubtful, but still hoping to play tonight Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees still confident, feels “Borderline great” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints stumble but still own NFC South lead after Week 2; here's what to know, what's next Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette Column: Don't be afraid, the Saints will still reign SR News Page Articles 0
Saints' C/G Cesar Ruiz 'feeling a lot better' after ankle injury, still to work at center, guard Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Custumz97 It’s still happening all these years later! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Fleur-de-Links, September 17: Saints still looking good in overall polls following week 1 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Through 2 weeks, Saints still haven't protected a practice squad player SR News Page Articles 0
State of the NFC South: Week 2, the Falcons are still the Falcons Saints RSS News Feeds 0