Mike Evans still doesn't like Lattimore (1 Viewer)

This is the year Lattimore cements himself from Top 10/5 to a figure as a top 3 CB in the NFL

In all fairness, Evans was very complimentary of Lattimore. He’s a competitor and it’s hard for a competitive guy to accept being completely dominated.
Yeah, I saw a little defense at the beginning but Evans gave Lattimore a lot props after that.

However, you're only good as your last game and Lattimore couldn't stay within 5 yards of Thielen! Thielen was open everytime the Vikings needed a first down.

Before someone tries to correct me. Yes I know Patrick Robinson was on Thielen for that bomb in OT but with the way Lattimore was having trouble with him it wouldn't have mattered.

Tough cookies for Evans. He'll have to deal with Lattimore for years to come.

Welcome to the wonderful world of elite competition.

Evans showed just how much Lattimore got in his head when he attacked him after Winston lost his cool that one game. Marshon can really get in your head and I love it.
I'm just glad Evans got speared in the back as well.

I love this sort of thing. Competitive banter and/or dislike is good for sports. We have all been there, playing pickup basketball even there's always that one guy who annoys the hell out of you but you respect him (if hes good) everyone has someone who gets under their skin.

Lattimore had to get him back after that 2018 opening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom