Mike Florio's book (insider info on Coach Payton almost leaving for Dallas) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted, I couldn't find it. Anyway...

It's that time of year again. Same rumors over and over again.
Although this time, Florio claims that SP almost actually left at one point, of course, you have to buy his book to find out... It will be interesting to see what he says (I am not buying that book, nor should anyone IMO) but the information will be made public, could be interesting.

Last edited:
Yeah I posted it in one of the Payton leaving/retiring threads. I won’t be buying the book either but I am eager to see what the ‘wild’ reason is that Sean ultimately didn’t take their offer.

The reason why it didn’t happen will indeed blow your mind.

Jerruah would not allow SP to wear his Saints SB ring as long as he would be the Cowboys head coach…… j/k.

Lmao... "It'll blow your mind"... For a Saints coach that lives in Dallas, raised his kids in Dallas, and takes a flight new orleans to work most of the time instead of living in NOLA till he bought a penthouse condo.

Payton was this close... I tell yeah.

Here is the secret sauce... If he was that close to Jerry and still couldn't get him.. Then. It was never a possibility

You know, when it comes to something I've ALMOST done, I always rely on someone else's opinion to tell me how close I came to ALMOST doing it. And I always react well to someone telling me how I feel. See also: Mansplaining

Not sure if this was posted, I couldn't find it. Anyway...

It's that time of year again. Same rumors over and over again.
Although this time, Florio claims that SP almost actually left at one point, of course, you have to buy his book to find out... It will be interesting to see what he says (I am not buying that book, nor should anyone IMO) but the information will be made public, could be interesting.

Floria. A failed lawyer turned into an NFLPA shill blocker that creates stories to puhttps://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-to-discuss-webb-s-arrival-at-final-destination-next-stepssh his agenda for clicks. I will NOT click or buy into anything he puts out.

Wasn't there some speculation at one point so that Payton could be near his kids in Dallas? It's all foggy at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom