Mike leaves some friendly trash talk to Brady on Instagram (1 Viewer)

This is literally the best place for Mike Thomas social media reactions.

It's really simple to comprehend and you guys over here trying to figure this out like WW2 code breakers lol.

EXSgiuJX0AMq7O4

via his IG story
Surprised no one has dropped this little jewel yet! :ezbill:

:gosaints:

When posting for thousands of people to see, wouldn't you double check the post?? I do this before every business email I send.

I know, I am not hip with the times.
I see your point. Would you do that if you were filthy rich too? But he and CSP should sometimes chill. I LOVE the fire though. Pros and cons.

I don understand what he said and I don’t care. CGM would’ve had a hard time understanding most of the talk us elder who dats used back when we were young. I don’t know him personally but wouldn’t mind it because from everything I’ve heard about the guy is that he’s a class act. After all it ain’t bragging if you can back it up.

Assuming he meant to say "We want to shoot it out"

I really enjoy that Mike has a mentality like Michael Jordan (if you've been watching The Last Dance you'll know exactly what I'm talking about). Mike is hyper competitive and wants to beat everyone

Yeah I never understand the hate for him on Social Media.

I love the fire and passion that he has for the game, city, and for the team!

I wouldn't want him to be any other way. I love that kind of attitude!

Its a big reason Jordan was as great as he was

Anyone that owns a phone knows the phone wins on a regular basis. I'm 1-74 against spell check
I'm a stickler for proper grammar, bit I forget to look at my post before sending. I've had some spell check jaw droppers.😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom