Mike Lombardi: Mike Bell, MVP After Week 2 (1 Viewer)

CaliSaint4Life

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
LOL. I do not concur.

Mike Bell over Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson, Frank Gore, and of course the one and only DREW BREES?

Granted, I will say Bell is probably our MVP after Brees.

Sounds like this guy is drinking black & gold cool-aid. As cool as it sounds A. Peterson + Chris Johnson have played better. Drew Brees is on MVP pace i thinks! But Mike Bell is playin out of his mind!!!! GEAUX SAINTS

It's pretty cool to have two legit MVP contenders on the same team....

We don't have any T.O on this team..everybody is unselfishly doing their part and doing it well. I love it!

Brees and our passing game for Bell and the RBs

Bell and other RBs for Brees and our passing game

Bush for everybody

we don't need any one person getting 1500 + yards or 15+ TD

Last edited:
MB is a top RB

Sounds like this guy is drinking black & gold cool-aid. As cool as it sounds A. Peterson + Chris Johnson have played better. Drew Brees is on MVP pace i thinks! But Mike Bell is playin out of his mind!!!! GEAUX SAINTS

Maybe it is not so much accummulative yardage that one is considered an MVP, but more about importance and impact one has on his team winning. Having a more effective running game has liberated the QB to be able to make those amazing throws, and vise versa, having a QB liberates the RB. With a new found running game this team is on a wholly new elevated level. MB (with supporting cast, oline) has completed this offense. With the direction of this offense now....He's a true candidate or an MVP....his effectiveness against a stout defense like Philly shows his talent. Surely comments about his achieved success against lesser talents shall now cease, he will run against any team in this league. I can boldly say he is a top teir back....he is as talented as any back in this league.
:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom