Mike Mayock's rankings (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Mike has Talib as his #5 corner, N.C.State safety( didn't catch his name) #1 safety, and said he likes Ellis as much as Dorsey...interesting

He even has Henne as the second QB. Henne can't complete a pass over 5 yards.

I think I read where Brohm is falling off the radar... and Ryan is getting bad pub for not showing up to the Senior Bowl... so other than maybe Woodson and Ainge... there's really not alot of QB depth in this year's draft.

Flacco's got a rifle (look like Rothlisberger), and who knows how good/bad the dyed haired bandit from Hawaii might be....

Yeah I saw this on the recap show last night... he rates them evenly (dorsey and Ellis).

I do too. I am starting to like Ellis more and more. I have pulled out some taped games of Ellis and I just like what I see from him. He has a very quick first step and uses his hands VERY well. In fact, I would go as far as to say that he is better than Dorsey in that regard. I think Dorsey has more power and has literally tossed linemen. They are both penetrators who are disruptive and more than capable of collapsing the pocket. I would be more than happy with either player but I would not be surprised if Ellis went higher and even mentioned this possibility once or twice before comparing it to the Ricky Williams/Edgerrin James situation.

is there a link in now ? iam looking forward to check his list .... mostly he is the most exact , but right now iam very surprised about his Talib ranking.

is there a link in now ? iam looking forward to check his list .... mostly he is the most exact , but right now iam very surprised about his Talib ranking.

I don't know if there is a link to his rankings. I just saw it while watching the senior bowl practices.

Mayock has never impressed me. He tends to find someone no other "guru" rates very high and latches onto him in order to try and prove the others wrong.

Mayock has never impressed me. He tends to find someone no other "guru" rates very high and latches onto him in order to try and prove the others wrong.

Jay Culter; he did okay with that one.

His rankings will change after the Senior Bowl and Combine. I get the feeling that he doesn't follow college football that closely and does all of his film study after the season is over.

Jay Culter; he did okay with that one.

LOL, remember that! Man, did he ever have a man crush on Jay Cutler. I dunno if he did okay with that one. The way he would make it sound, Cutler was going to be the next Brett Favre. I mean Cutler is okay but far from being Brett Favre. Mayock was way over the top about Cutler.

LOL, remember that! Man, did he ever have a man crush on Jay Cutler. I dunno if he did okay with that one. The way he would make it sound, Cutler was going to be the next Brett Favre. I mean Cutler is okay but far from being Brett Favre. Mayock was way over the top about Cutler.

but he could still end up as the best QB from that group and to be hones iam very sure cutler will be the best of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom