Mike Mayock's Top Five (at each position) (1 Viewer)

What did Kenny Phillips do to move down to #2 S.

Who knows. Hes wrong, and theres 0 chance that other Safety is taken over Phillips. Maybe one day he'll explain his reasoning.

Kenny Phillips is the best safety in the draft. No one even comes close.

I thought Conner played MLB at PSU? Is Mayock just projecting him as an OLB?

Conner played MLB last season at Penn St. but did so for the sake of the team. His "natural" position is at OLB. He was at his absolute best at OLB w/ "Puz" at MLB.

Man I cant wait till the draft, as much as I love draft talk, I get so tired of all these mock drafts and analyst who say its going to be go a certain way.....and it never does.....yet they still have jobs and....credibility?

Because they bother to do research on these prospects like professional scouts. They get hired by people like ESPN, FOX Sports, NFL Network, WWL radio, etc. not because they can predict a draft, but rather because they know more about a college player than no one outside of a franchise's scouting department.

Who knows. Hes wrong, and theres 0 chance that other Safety is taken over Phillips. Maybe one day he'll explain his reasoning.

To be fair he's not projecting Phillips to be taken after him, he's just ranking them that way in terms of future production. We'd have to see a mock of his first to lean one way or another (of which they're may already be one that I am not aware of right now).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom