Mike McCarthy will certainly be fired with a one and done in the playoffs (1 Viewer)

I think McCarthy is gone. Team way underperformed. After getting off to hot start Cowboys were essentially a mediocre team.

There 12 wins was mainly fluff. They beat only 3 decent teams N.O, LAC and NE. If you want to throw in Eagles then 4. Final Eagle game doesnt count as quality win, Hurts didnt play. Eagles were trying to rest

MCarthy doesn't have what it takes to put Dallas in a position to win vs. teams that have a winning record. By in large part, they feasted on injured teams (like us) and bottom feeders to get to this point. I would expect Jones to can him and find a younger, aggressive coach to take the reins. Maybe Moore? Maybe Quinn? Maybe an outsider. Not McCarthy though.

MCarthy doesn't have what it takes to put Dallas in a position to win vs. teams that have a winning record. By in large part, they feasted on injured teams (like us) and bottom feeders to get to this point. I would expect Jones to can him and find a younger, aggressive coach to take the reins. Maybe Moore? Maybe Quinn? Maybe an outsider. Not McCarthy though.
Nobody will because Jerrah won’t quit meddling. Until he quits meddling, Dallas won’t win another Super Bowl.

Nobody will because Jerrah won’t quit meddling. Until he quits meddling, Dallas won’t win another Super Bowl.
Outsiders won't, but internal staff is well aware of his meddling. Which is why I say the old man will try to keep Quinn or Moore by moving them to HC and canning McCarthy.

All that talent and they guy couldn't muster up W's against teams with winning records. Yeah, he gone.

Teams are coming after their wonder boy Kellen Moore and Jerrah won't be stupid and let him go.

He'll be the new head coach in 2022.
The only argument I have to that is Kellen Moore is Absolutley poor at calling games during any type of adversity or time management situations so to me, it wouel be hilarious for both of them to go from Dallas abs the cowboys sink back into mediocrity.

Teams are coming after their wonder boy Kellen Moore and Jerrah won't be stupid and let him go.

He'll be the new head coach in 2022.
You may be right. But if it was Moore who called that stupid run with 14 seconds left, I would think long and hard if he is worth protecting.

Jerry will be in the grave when/if his Cowboys hoist another Lombardi.

The reason being... he won't hire a forward-thinking, bright HC (like Jimmy Johnson) who would/could steal the limelight from Jerry.

Jerry will only hire someone that he considers beneath him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom