Mike McKenzie's Myspace Page Bulletin (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Date: Apr 7, 2008 8:26 AM
Subject: Recovery
Body: To all my Friends,Family,and Fans......My rehab is going well thanks for all of your support and Prayers!!! Some days are really hard but I push through it. It's been four months now and I'm on schedule to be playing with the Super Bowl Bound NEW Orleans Saints Soon.

God Bless

(link for myspace users,dont know if it'll bring u if ur not friends with him on the site though)

MySpace

(this was a bulletin he sent out this morning on myspace, figured some of ya'll would be interested)

peace

Last edited:
Awesome news, and straight from the horse's mouth. Thanks for the post. I hope he's back on the field as close to full speed as possible for as much of next season as possible.

I like that.... NEW Orleans Saints

yeah i caught that too, i love the optimisim from him, especially after his last bulletin which said he wouldn't be back til 09, now's he's saying he'll be back Soon....

who dat, Super Bowl Bound NEW orleans saints..

yea i think that 09 junk was just a situation similar to a family member post surgery... they give you the worst possible scenario as the most likely so that you'll be expecting the worst... then the good comes along and makes everyone happy. :)

Don't know if you care or not, but Usama Young has a MySpace account and from the looks of it, he responds to comments. I asked him why he changed his number, and he responded by saying it (28) was his high school #.
He said, "feel 10 lighter."
Class act if you ask me, I'd like to see #34 and #28 opposite each other.

Good lord, I miss football.

This guy has done nothing but impress me on and off the field since he arrived here. Too bad he's not younger so we could sign him to a huge extension. I hear that the knee is FINE and he's even been rumoured to have shot some practice hoops at a charity BB game in late March. Whatever happens, we have a guy that can give Usama Young, Randall Gay, and whomever we draft some pointers until he's ready to go full speed.

This guy has done nothing but impress me on and off the field since he arrived here. Too bad he's not younger so we could sign him to a huge extension. I hear that the knee is FINE and he's even been rumoured to have shot some practice hoops at a charity BB game in late March. Whatever happens, we have a guy that can give Usama Young, Randall Gay, and whomever we draft some pointers until he's ready to go full speed.
Great news...and MM has been a great team player since the Saints got him.

:9:

I'll admit, back when it was rumored we were going after him, I wanted nothing to do with MM--I felt he was going to be a bad attitude and a drain on the Saints.

In front of you all, I am admitting to being wrong, and wish MM a speedy recovery--like da first regular season game. ;)

Hurry back Mike, but you know, if they make you put your hair under da helmet, they might have to give you a 3 ft. extension to your helmet--it could be like a 3rd arm. ;)

Not to take anything away from the post; it's great news if true. But you guys do know that anyone can make a Myspace account and pose as someone right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom