Mike & Mike (1 Viewer)

I watch it every morning for about a hr, and listen to it on the way in to work.

Most every morning on Sirius ESPN Radio.
Ever noticed the topics they bring up are usually all the sports media talks about the rest of the day?
Any word if they will be in NO for the Monday morning show?

Could that be because they are the first show in the morning? I mean if the Lakers/ Rockets story is big at 5am its going to be the topic when Cowherd comes on at 9am. They are good but i think they have the most bland show out of the entire ESPN lineup..and i work for an affiliate. Give them credit they get the best of the best when it comes to guests.

It's by far my favorite show on ESPN. The problem with it though is that both guys take a lot of time off. I don't mind it as long as one of them is there, but whenever both are gone... they get horrible, horrible replacements.

"Greeny" is very knowledgeable on many diverse sports topics, but he has developed an ego

normally either watch them or robin meade usually switching to whoever is not on commercial. use to listen to them on radio then got satellite radio, so it's usually on nfl sirius radio.

My only real issue is that the commercial gaps are roughly 8 minutes long. I TiVo it so it's not that big a deal, but when I try to watch it live, or listen to it, it gets brutal to listen to (what feels like) 10 minutes of sports talk and then 8 minutes of annoying commercials.

I DVR it

I find the commercial lengths a disgrace so I can't listen to them on the radio while driving

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom