Mike Miller (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Website
www.braves-report.com
Has anyone heard any rumors concerning him to the Hornets? I just got off the phone with my dad and he told me the Hornets are trying to get him.
What would we give up?
Bobby Jackson and Rasual Bulter works salary wise.
Benard Robinson, Janero Pargo, Rasual Bulter, and Hilton Armstrong also works money wise but why would the Griz do these deals?

I think the Heat are trying to trade Ricky Davis for Mike Miller. Davis is an expiring contract and apparently that's what the Griz are looking for.

Has anyone heard any rumors concerning him to the Hornets? I just got off the phone with my dad and he told me the Hornets are trying to get him.
What would we give up?
Bobby Jackson and Rasual Bulter works salary wise.
Benard Robinson, Janero Pargo, Rasual Bulter, and Hilton Armstrong also works money wise but why would the Griz do these deals?

I would be fine with giving up Butler or Jackson. I dont want to give up Pargo at all.

I would be fine with giving up Butler or Jackson. I dont want to give up Pargo at all.

yah he's key off the bench and may be much needed come playoff time..i like Miller's shot but that's about it..we have enough spot up shooters..we need a slasher, and hopefully it's Julian Wright

yah he's key off the bench and may be much needed come playoff time..i like Miller's shot but that's about it..we have enough spot up shooters..we need a slasher, and hopefully it's Julian Wright

As much as I hope you're right, it doesn't look like that's going to be the case, at least for this year. I think more PT would do wonders for him, but it doesn't look like BS will give him much time aside from some garbage minutes where he gets to throw down a sick dunk while we're up by about 15 with a minute to go. I figured he would get in while Rasual was starting and we were up 16-2 on Memphis, but Scott said no. Hopefully we get to see a lot more of him in the second half.

Miller would be a great fit on the Hornets, but the question is who would we have to give up to get him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom