Mike Thomas has Twitter angry (goes at Devante Parker) (1 Viewer)

Poor Davante Parker wasn't even trying to diss him lol.

Now I know people on here will criticize Mike. Opposing fanbases of all 31 teams despise Mike. But if you watched The Last Dance, Mike is wired similar to MJ. Quite frankly, both can be very mean and use ANY type of slight they can to fuel an edge to them. It's not popular, it won't make friends, but if it produces greatness, then I'm all for it. Nick Underhill mentioned this yesterday and of course opposing fanbases ransacked his mentions missing what Nick's point was.

Personally, I think Mike may need to carry that mean-ness over to the team internally this year on the field. We've got a strong locker room, I feel our players can handle being pushed in a striking way the way players like MJ and Kobe pushed their teammates. It may not win popular points, but we're at the point of regular season darlings and post season chumps. We need to get over the hump. Mike being more vocal and pushing our guys this year might be the cure. He certainly has no problem doing it to opposing players.

Mike has a winners mentality. No one works harder than him that is why he’s justified in throwing these statements out. No one I mean no one has his drive in my opinion.A lot of greats have the chip on their shoulder and it’s part of why they are great.

I absolutely love it every time he does this. Eff all these big talking average guys. Mike puts his money where his mouth is, too many a NFL player don’t but still have these big mouths like they are king ishhh.

everyone else just seems to play.
I wouldn't go that far. You don't win 13 games two seasons in a row just seeming "to play".

But I do agree, even though we got robbed in 2018, the team has to look at why when January hits we hit a speed bump in our performance in the playoffs. Talent and coaching is obviously the two biggest things that matter most, but it will take X factors like Mike pushing these guys, even if it makes him insufferable, to challenge them to take it up a notch if we want to be champs.

Mike twitter/gameday personality always makes me laugh... Only because he is nicest and sincere person that I've ever meet in real life and all he does talk about how great the team is and the organization.

Anybody that doesnt understand why mike acts this way just needs to let the GOAT Mike tell you why.

"Well that's you, because you never won anything" -mj

Parker is a numbnuts and I totally get why MT went off on him. Parker had like the best game of his career against Gilmore. What’s he picking A for? I see it as disrespect. He should have just kept his mouth shut. The only good choice for Parker in this situation was to make no choice at all.

Yes Mike does have some of that MJ edge to his game. He works extremely hard to be the best at his position and is one of the best trash talkers in the game. He will use whatever he can to motivate him every year and game. He likely makes stuff up to motivate him when he goes against certain teams or just uses a very small slight the team used towards him that no one else really even noticed. He’s not happy to just be one of the best in the game, he wants to be THE best in the game. He will continue to work at his craft to be the very best every single year. I think even after Drew hangs it up, Thomas will continue to put up huge numbers cause he’s just that great.

What's this even in response to. MT's first tweet looks like a response to something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom